Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

You’re forgetting one:
They’ll just say fuck it and be gay.:BijouBijou:
swzoypt-jpg.33622

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Youtube keeps throwing Shindler's List clips at me, and the problem that I am faced with is that all of the clips make me really like Amon

Even the clip where he has the one jew executed for mouthing off about her education I was like "Damn he is good at his job"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh fuck, Furries are trying to cripple our military too!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I meant to clip this last night, but I was pretty busy.

@midori Cope and Sneed :smugpipi:

In fairness to you, I think she lost the right to complain about 'out of context clips' when one of the first things she willingly posted on this forum was about her hatred of the Jews.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The rejection of Naganon's dox attempts reeks of the same energy that Sharty kid had when Short nailed him to the cross

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
In fairness to you, I think she lost the right to complain about 'out of context clips' when one of the first things she willingly posted on this forum was about her hatred of the Jews.
Hexa is being dangerously based in her discord tonight:
Discord-mii-P5e-Vz-ZT.png

Discord-Px-FN7fx-Ckm.png
>posts this on her public discord
>complains about stuff taken out of context
My oshi isn't the brightest bulb on the tree :SelenHAHAhere:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I meant to clip this last night, but I was pretty busy.

@midori Cope and Sneed :smugpipi:

You don't get it. You know how girls sometimes say no when they mean yes? She actually likes your clips and wants to use your autistic spite to make some more. You are playing to her fiddle and you don't even know it.

You guys werent joking when you said she was grooming you.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You don't get it. You know how girls sometimes say no when they mean yes? She actually likes your clips and want to use your autistic spite to make some more. You are playing to her fiddle and you don't even know it.

You guys werent joking when you said she was grooming you.
"Men are easy. Just hate the Jews." - Nina Kosaka
:smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's not a comparable situation when you come from a region with actual fucking flavourful cooking traditions. You try to bring some boring shit like american grade fast food into any country that has real spices in their cooking and everyone native isn't going to give a shit.

Meanwhile going to Japan, where 70% of their dietary staple food is white rice and they eat fish unironically, something with 3 or more spices in it at the same time is unheard of. At the same time, they also eat fermented beans so literally anything would be a better choice.

The idea of anyone, anywhere in the world considering Applebee's "fancy" is a riot though.
This is true, but I also think it's a culture thing. Chinks and co. don't view fast food the same way as the much more americanized latinoids, they have a more positive and "deluxe" view of it, unlike western perspectives which lean more into "It's shitty food for when there's nothing else to eat".

And yeah some people in my country do consider places such as starbucks worthy of bragging about, it's mostly just the rich who are still uneducated swine and have no taste but plenty of money.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is true, but I also think it's a culture thing. Chinks and co. don't view fast food the same way as the much more americanized latinoids, they have a more positive and "deluxe" view of it, unlike western perspectives which lean more into "It's shitty food for when there's nothing else to eat".

And yeah some people in my country do consider places such as starbucks worthy of bragging about, it's mostly just the rich who are still uneducated swine and have no taste but plenty of money.

I have a strong impression of having read something once that the reason western fast food is as big as it is in Japan, at least, is because they don't have near as much a market for ground-living farm animals like cows and chickens due to the limited space they have for those kinds of farms in their tiny island country and have to import most of it. I would imagine then that cultural food chains that utilize said products would probably be a bit more high end on the prospect that it's already something of a luxury to have a meat that isn't fish.

I have no source for this nor do I really give a fuck to look it up right now either. It's the ass end of the night and I'm stuffing my face before passing out because I did an autism and played Palworld for 14 hours straight without consuming anything more than one 500ml bottle of water in a 16 hour period.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have a strong impression of having read something once that the reason western fast food is as big as it is in Japan, at least, is because they don't have near as much a market for ground-living farm animals like cows and chickens due to the limited space they have for those kinds of farms in their tiny island country and have to import most of it. I would imagine then that cultural food chains that utilize said products would probably be a bit more high end on the prospect that it's already something of a luxury to have a meat that isn't fish.

I have no source for this nor do I really give a fuck to look it up right now either. It's the ass end of the night and I'm stuffing my face before passing out because I did an autism and played Palworld for 14 hours straight without consuming anything more than one 500ml bottle of water in a 16 hour period.
I read about this too but in the subject of fruit. I think everyone has seen the square watermelons and farms with insane quality control for fruit the nips have, apparently it's for the same reason. Japan has little land for orchards so fruit is considered a luxury item usually given as a gift instead of just... something you force your kids to eat.

Top Bottom