"How do I draw a dick without getting demonetized?"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just checked. He writes like blackjack but with a half-working brain. Blinded by rage or by being a cuck/simp/small peen.
Nah, if that was blackjack, he wouldve made a thread about mousey or snuffy first.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Getting back to off-topic stuff, the guy who made the Backrooms popular few years back just released a new 45 min video of the usual.

1726294472975.png

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Getting back to off-topic stuff, the guy who made the Backrooms popular few years back just released a new 45 min video of the usual.

Since milk isn't vegan, shit wouldn't be either. The only way it could be is if you're a quasi-religious "moral vegan" who only eats vegetables because animals can't consent to being eaten or having their products used by another. So if you're one of those vegans who thinks cannibalism is ok, you can also eat a human's shit if they agree to it.

Brilliant philosophy, truly.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Since milk isn't vegan, shit wouldn't be either. The only way it could be is if you're a quasi-religious "moral vegan" who only eats vegetables because animals can't consent to being eaten or having their products used by another. So if you're one of those vegans who thinks cannibalism is ok, you can also eat a human's shit if they agree to it.

Brilliant philosophy, truly.
But plants also can't consent.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watching a man land a sniper shot 2400 yards away (2.2km for us metric fags) is seriously impressive stuff.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Watching a man land a sniper shot 2400 yards away (2.2km for us metric fags) is seriously impressive stuff.

Holy shit. Not too long ago, that was the world record for shooting a man-sized target. A damn red bull is... that's absurd. I guess technology has made it easier to make long shots like that, but still incredible. I'm curious if he used that drone to essentially spot for him or if he had a person doing it still, I'm not familiar with how sharp-shooting has changed in the drone age.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Holy shit. Not too long ago, that was the world record for shooting a man-sized target. A damn red bull is... that's absurd. I guess technology has made it easier to make long shots like that, but still incredible. I'm curious if he used that drone to essentially spot for him or if he had a person doing it still, I'm not familiar with how sharp-shooting has changed in the drone age.
I would have liked more explanation as to what was happening, but I think the drone was to film the shooter and the target at the same time so you could see the three seconds between the shot and the impact.

I'd really love to watch a longform video about all the work that goes into shooting that accurately, that far, I imagine it would make for fascinating content.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'd really love to watch a longform video about all the work that goes into shooting that accurately, that far, I imagine it would make for fascinating content.

He does long form videos

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Too bad that editing makes me want to kill myself.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This channel has tons of long range shooting videos.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Thinking about switching off Linux Mint's default desktop environment to something else, and while I don't think I could install it on my system, whoever works on Hyprland might have good music taste
1726472513947.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Thinking about switching off Linux Mint's default desktop environment to something else, and while I don't think I could install it on my system, whoever works on Hyprland might have good music taste
View attachment 78375
:confusedshuba:
You can, in fact, use it all on latest Mint. Just relogin to wayland session.
hyprland dev might have good taste, but he's also have supremely retarded hot takes (like all good programmers)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I would have liked more explanation as to what was happening, but I think the drone was to film the shooter and the target at the same time so you could see the three seconds between the shot and the impact.

It's the wind & bullet drop computation that's changed. It's not that the bullets can make those distances, it is that the rifle's stability while firing and just how much air resistance there is between the two points. That rig to stabilize the rifle is also super expensive.

He's doing precision shooting at what are actually Artillery types of range. It's wild in general.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Zyklon Mag

VSoyBoy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom