"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Negzana

It would take a drama or event like Kaela and Watame graduating or Cover forcing the girls to say black trans lives matters for me to leave vtubing. Luckily the latter is never happening and the former isn't happening for a while. Not going to end up like Autisticus or Soap Suds

God's Strongest Dragoon

It would take a drama or event like Kaela and Watame graduating or Cover forcing the girls to say black trans lives matters for me to leave vtubing. Luckily the latter is never happening and the former isn't happening for a while.
brings out Monkey's Paw

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

Imagine a guy who got into Hololive through Mel and Rushia, loved Coco and oshid her discovered a new oshi in Aloe, felt broken after Coco's graduation but found solace in Sana and Selen later that Summer.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Stop bitching jannie. Would you rather this thread go back to talking about niganonxtranny telenovela style romantic feuds? Are you into that? You fucking queer.
For the love of God no. :pippasadl:
Didn't know you liked ina, I thought you were another phasefriend.

Okay let's do it right boys!

NAME UP TO 10 OF YOUR FAVORITE CHUUBAS IN ORDER OF MOST>LEAST LIKED
IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 THEN JUST NAME HOWEVER MANY YOU HAVE, THESE DON'T ALL HAVE TO BE OSHIS, JUST CHUUBAS YOU LIKE SOME ASPECT ABOUT (CONTENT, DESIGN, PERSONALITY, MUSIC)

*IF ONE OF THE CHUUBAS YOU LIKE IS PRETTY OBSCURE (2-view or japanese with no EN presence) THEN YOU CAN LINK THEIR CHANNEL NEXT TO THEM

I'll start:
  1. Nene
  2. Koyori
  3. Okayu
  4. Korone
  5. FWMC
  6. Bae
  7. Ayame
  8. Fubuki
  9. Zeta
  10. Botan
This is tough, but.
1. Pekora
2. Shxoto
3. Fwmc
4. Geega
5. Uwoslab
6. Henya
7. Randon
8. Pink cat bad
9. Soymilk
10. Zeta
Yes I watch boy chuubas I wish less of them were faggy.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Didn't know you liked ina, I thought you were another phasefriend.

Okay let's do it right boys!

IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 THEN JUST NAME HOWEVER MANY YOU HAVE, THESE DON'T ALL HAVE TO BE OSHIS, JUST CHUUBAS YOU LIKE SOME ASPECT ABOUT (CONTENT, DESIGN, PERSONALITY, MUSIC)

*IF ONE OF THE CHUUBAS YOU LIKE IS PRETTY OBSCURE (2-view or japanese with no EN presence) THEN YOU CAN LINK THEIR CHANNEL NEXT TO THEM

I'll start:
  1. Nene
  2. Koyori
  3. Okayu
  4. Korone
  5. FWMC
  6. Bae
  7. Ayame
  8. Fubuki
  9. Zeta
  10. Botan
My attention span really only allows me to watch like ~6 of these regularly.
1. Ame
2. Mumei
3. Gura
4. Pippa
5. Sana (may she rest in peace)
6. Mori
7. Eimi
8. Axel
9. Lumin Tsukiboshi
10. Dokibird (only for her collab appearances, watching her live is rough)

I like Mori a lot more for her music than her actual streams, but that's usually cuz she streams too long and at bad times for me.
Eimi I've been watching a lot lately. Her rambling streams and roblox streams are great, but the indie game stuff loses me.
Lumin I'd watch more, but I liked her more as the brown girl. She has a beautiful singing voice regardless though. I should tune into her again, but I gotta be deep in my feels to watch her at/past midnight EST.
Doki/Selen is... unique. I'd watch her way more, but her solo content usually just doesn't appeal to me for various reasons. She's at her strongest when she can play off other vtubers/bully them.
Honorable mentions are probably Kronii and Bae.

Notes on a few things: I don't watch JPs or IDs. I either watch you if you stream at a good time for EST or I don't watch you at all. The language barrier makes it nigh impossible to really find them entertaining, but I don't hate 'em necessarily. Just don't really get a chance to appreciate them on the level I can english talents.
All of Advent hasn't really clicked with me. Not sure why, honestly, but I enjoy seeing girls when they collaborate with each other, and for the most part the girls I like (Ame, Mumei) just... haven't collabed with the Advent girls. FuwaMoco are so much in their own little world that it feels hard to connect with them on a Hololive basis. Shiori is even moreso in her own little world, and I get that she's an introvert, but at least Ame made efforts to try and collab outside of her comfort zone. Biboo just streams too long and is too much of a tryhard for my taste. Of all of them I probably like Nerissa best, but I think if Shiori would exit her shell I'd give her a chance again. Same with FuwaMoco. It's just the not interacting too much with the rest of EN that bothers me. Promise relied so hard on being able to not just interact with each other, but also with Myth. Advent has been off on their own and streaming at the same time as vtubers I'd rather watch over them (usually right now it's been Pippa or Mumei). So I've left them by the wayside.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

This is tough, but.
1. Pekora
2. Shxoto
3. Fwmc
4. Geega
5. Uwoslab
6. Henya
7. Randon
8. Pink cat bad
9. Soymilk
10. Zeta
How you gonna say you wish they were less faggy and then put Shxtou as #2? He's one of the faggiest.

randomtranny

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's editor just literally doxed himself by posting his full name and address in her discord. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
  1. Bae
  2. Bae
  3. Bae
  4. Bae
  5. Bae
  6. Bae
  7. IRyS
  8. IRyS
  9. IRyS
  10. Kiara

kingcaid

Hexa's editor just literally doxed himself by posting his full name and address in her discord. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Did he include his credit card numbers and SSN as well? If you're gonna get groomed you might as well go all the way.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1) Rinmama - she is my favourite chuuba, and I catch all her streams. Really chaotic and a great sense of humour, and it's nice to have a seriously-credentialed hag to watch. If she isn't on your list you haven't watched her, which you should fix immediately. Or you prefer streamers that stream more than once or twice a month, which is fair, I suppose.
2) Lia - I find myself watching her content most consistently and her interactions with chat are much more fun than Pippa's.
3) Pippa - I love Pippa but I occasionally get filtered by her cringe content. Also the constant superchats are really annoying, but at least I don't have to put up with that during her collab streams.
3) Muu - I fucking love this cute dorky cow.
4) Hexa - my indie oshi. I try to catch her occasionally, but her Chris-Chan streams were really fun.

The list after that is all Phase (apparently I like mentally-ill women) but very dependent on specific content, my mood, and if I have any time. I'll try to occasionally watch Jelly, Clara, Rie, Shiina and Airi, and might check out other members if they have specific content I'm interested in.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

This is tough, but.
1. Pekora
2. Shxoto
3. Fwmc
4. Geega
5. Uwoslab
6. Henya
7. Randon
8. Pink cat bad
9. Soymilk
10. Zeta
You're the first person in the world I've seen admitting to watch shxtou, that's like admitting you got a goon cave or that you're a cuck. What the fuck man, what does he has to offer besides food for fap and Genshit streams?
And agree on the "they should be less faggy" take, too many are dwelving into drama instead of thinking about content like Uwu.

randomtranny

You're the first person in the world I've seen admitting to watch shxtou, that's like admitting you got a goon cave or that you're a cuck. What the fuck man, what does he has to offer besides food for fap and Genshit streams?
And agree on the "they should be less faggy" take, too many are dwelving into drama instead of thinking about content like Uwu.
I just like boys. Sorry to tell you. Maybe you just don't understand the finer details.

:smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Maybe you just don't understand the finer details.
Let's just call it homosexuality and leave it at that, I really don't need another 5 page special of you and Niganon detailing your love lives.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I just like boys. Sorry to tell you. Maybe you just don't understand the finer details.

:smugpipi:
Pìck better boys. This one would use you like a onahole or a stepping stone and discard you in less than 3 months, many instances in his case.
(I know it's hard to find better options, more power to you if you groom your 1view into someone respectable and within your tastes)

Top Bottom