Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's a reference you nerd.

The only reference you need.

1703568139419.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, did you spook me (hopefully unintentionally on your part) because of my involvement and enjoyment of Nolan as a Lolcow?
Yes but it wasn't unintentional.

It was pretty funny to see you super confused about the random post I linked you that spelled it out for you.
I honestly can't understand what they're thinking.
All their momentum got killed in record speed. Maybe if they had some cool "gen" collab things planned, it might have been better.
Just seems like nothing was thought out at all. Are they really dumb enough to overlap each other during debut week? Meanwhile Advent had 1-2 hour delay on each other so they could stagger it out and raid into each other. Best part was /vt/ raging about Shiori "respect my collab choices" getting a huge CCV because of the raid train. And the point about "discoveribility on twitch" is such a meme. Like the only way you're discovered is if you're currently streaming. All you're getting if you are currently streaming is maybe a recommendation, which is worse than youtube because you don't have to be live for youtube to do that. You're not going to be discovered through categories if you're not the top 8 in a category. And it gets even worse because they're doing zatsus in the "just chatting" category, the biggest one on twitch.

@Jambalaya , so why did you choose panko ?
Because I enjoy Panko. I was considering pretending to be ESL to get under people's guards while trying to blend in and Italian was a good choice since despite the fact we have a lot of ESLs like spics and seanigs, we don't really have Italians to suspect me lying about being ESL. Labeling the account as a panko fan would make it easier for people to immediately assume I'm potentially Italian.

Short

God Damn the Sun

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Yes but it wasn't unintentional.

It was pretty funny to see you super confused about the random post I linked you that spelled it out for you.

Because I enjoy Panko. I was considering pretending to be ESL to get under people's guards while trying to blend in and Italian was a good choice since despite the fact we have a lot of ESLs like spics and seanigs, we don't really have Italians to suspect me lying about being ESL. Labeling the account as a panko fan would make it easier for people to immediately assume I'm potentially Italian.
One other thing, what's with the "marks" on the lurker profiles ?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just assumed that because you labeled yourself as a Panko enthusiast that you were a turbo coomer

:kroniidrinking:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why are you electrocuting the black guy
They larp as if they're overcooked with their skin, so I make their cosplays more genuine.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's a reference you nerd.
if your making a reference only you get that makes you a nerd and making references only you get is gay and lame.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys if @Rock Hard was throwing a gay op pretending to be off the site, does that mean that him and rrat got Punished Anime Discusser and Fucking YT to jump off a metaphorical bridge?

Sweet!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sure, I'll try watching some clips if you make them and post them here.

If you're posting a clip, don't forget to include a short bit on the end after for your promo of your channel. Something like "Thanks for watching. If you enjoyed that clip, catch my full streams on Twitch on HexaTV."
>HexaTV
1702691418358765.jpg

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hope that when 15 years from now some "journalists" make a list of all the people we've allegedly bullied into suicide like they do for the homeland, Reticule is one of the first names mentioned.
To be fair, it's not really "suicide" if Pippa shoots him in self-defence.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
To be fair, it's not really "suicide" if Pippa shoots him in self-defence.
And Byuu is still alive, did that stop them?

Top Bottom