"I just don't want you to die..."Pipkin Pippa (to Mister Metokur)

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
And Byuu is still alive, did that stop them?
Good point, Reticule is a Person of Circumcision, so they'll probably take the racist bullying angle for him.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I hope that when 15 years from now some "journalists" make a list of all the people we've allegedly bullied into suicide like they do for the homeland, Reticule is one of the first names mentioned.
Is it suicide from food poisoning if you die by salmonella caught from fucking raw hamburger?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hate waking up

This band has the worst music videos, its great

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm going to use this thread to throw up random vtuber clips. You have been warned

GET SPAMMED NIGGA

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Every piece of info I've given about this persona may or may not be a lie.
being very late to the party and backreading this thread after backreading the general, this reads in a completely new light

God's Strongest Dragoon

being very late to the party and backreading this thread after backreading the general, this reads in a completely new light
I actually warned the groomcord about it back when I was on it. I said something like "what if I never abandoned my ninja plan, what if I already have another account and I'm arguing with myself while no one ever knows any better." No one ever acknowledged what I posted.

Porean

Early Adopter
I actually warned the groomcord about it back when I was on it. I said something like "what if I never abandoned my ninja plan, what if I already have another account and I'm arguing with myself while no one ever knows any better." No one ever acknowledged what I posted.
You did leave in the middle of the "Proctussy Tussle" where it did seem like the band would play one final song before the ship sank

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Everyone was focused on Proctor woman moment, and that Proctor also deleted the channel that caused such woman moment, with big chance that your announcement about your plan went poof due to that.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

You did leave in the middle of the "Proctussy Tussle" where it did seem like the band would play one final song before the ship sank
Everyone was focused on Proctor woman moment, and that Proctor also deleted the channel that caused such woman moment, with big chance that your announcement about your plan went poof due to that.
I left the server before a Fatwa was declared. I casually made that remark while a bunch of people were being super gay with each other.

Porean

Early Adopter
I left the server before a Fatwa was declared. I casually made that remark while a bunch of people were being super gay with each other.
Well i guess no-one cared then

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everyone on this forum normally: "Please stop being a schizo"
This forum to me: "Please be a schizo"
:pippasadl:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm going to have to log out, and then when I try to log back in those questions are gonna come up again, and for the life of me I've forgotten how the hell did I answer them correctly the last time.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm going to have to log out, and then when I try to log back in those questions are gonna come up again, and for the life of me I've forgotten how the hell did I answer them correctly the last time.
what questions?

Porean

Early Adopter
what questions?
"What am i doing here?" "Is this all there is to life?" "Shouldn't it be better than this?" "I always did what i was told, yet i got nothing to show for it?" "Is this "hobby" really worth it" "Am i just wasting the precious little time i have left?" etc.

Top Bottom