"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Merry Christmas to you fools. I may not watch vtubers much anymore, but you idiots made the time spent here enjoyable.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Merry mothafuckin' Christmas, you sons of a gun!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
> vtubers that sign up to use the forum and/or proctor's discord are almost entirely fujos
Absolutely horrifying.
I dunno, it makes sense when you think about it. Aside from Proctor himself sounding like a british twink, most of the userbase have the kind of guy friendship fujos are incredibly attracted to - heavy bantz but deep down inside a kind of inherent comraderie with each other and a sense of vague homoeroticism.
Also makes sense because the only girls who WOULD browse a site like this have to be some kind of terminally online weeaboo, and at least 75% of girls in that category are fujoshi by default.

That aside - Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The guy who convinced the japanese to gorge on KFC for christmas, I sure hope they gave that man a raise. Or a pay bonus.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The guy who convinced the japanese to gorge on KFC for christmas, I sure hope they gave that man a raise. Or a pay bonus.
not much convincing needed just two bombs and a lack of native birds to chow on.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Merry christmas everyone !
I would've pinged all 1840 accounts, but I would probably be cucked by the word limit, so nevermind.
splzem.webp

wrp

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He just told 'em that's what the amerifats eat and the nips and so xenophobic and naive about the world that they just believed it no problem.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He was a franchisee, not an employee, so he wasn't getting paid directly by them in the first place.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Nothing like drinking eggnog in a cup that is 75% more rum than nog while watching your nephews tear into their presents. Makes me remember when I was that age. Now I'm old and watching anime girls as entertainment, all the while wondering where things went wrong in my life but also being kind of okay with how things are....Merry Christmas!! :mutt:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nothing like drinking eggnog in a cup that is 75% more rum than nog while watching your nephews tear into their presents. Makes me remember when I was that age. Now I'm old and watching anime girls as entertainment, all the while wondering where things went wrong in my life but also being kind of okay with how things are....Merry Christmas!! :mutt:
This is how god intended it to be, your nephews will probably be having virtual dates in VR with their anime waifus or getting married in virtual hawaii to their AI wife when they get to your age.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas everyone, I am recovering from drinking party liquor for 3 consecutive nights, it's been a nice holiday break here in the Void and I get a 4 day work week then another 3 day weekend next week, score!

Panko Enjoyer

This is how god intended it to be, your nephews will probably be having virtual dates in VR with their anime waifus or getting married in virtual hawaii to their AI wife when they get to your age.
Imagine getting bullied by kids in thirty years for not having a robot wife.

Stunned But Dumb

I'm already getting bullied by my nephews because I'm not caught up to one piece. I don't need them flying up to me in their sky cars with twin hot androids on both arms laughing because I'm only just past the time skip and have yet to read Two Piece: Future Gaiden yet

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm already getting bullied by my nephews because I'm not caught up to one piece. I don't need them flying up to me in their sky cars with twin hot androids on both arms laughing because I'm only just past the time skip and have yet to read Two Piece: Future Gaiden yet
Welcome to the future, old man.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Never happen I mean none of us will survive the robot uprising.

Top Bottom