"What's the point of therapy if I can't even use it as stream material"Dizzy Dokuro

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The Haachama profile pic arc has had more drastic consequences than the Shiori profile pic arc.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The Haachama profile pic arc has had more drastic consequences than the Shiori profile pic arc.
Of course it has. She is the Strongest Idol after all. Shiori has a long way to go before she could ever hope to approach Haachama's level.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I've been laughing to myself like a crazy person all day thanks to the recent Haachama hijinks. I love this retarded forum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I've been laughing to myself like a crazy person all day thanks to the recent Haachama hijinks. I love this retarded forum.
After a month+ of constant drama i feel like its great to cool it down and have some dumb banters like that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After a month+ of constant drama i feel like its great to cool it down and have some dumb banters like that.
Yeah... I have been overly prickly recently because of the drama, it's just tiring to read 30 daily pages of nonsense rratting and fucking retards making uninformed takes and rehashing the same shit a million times. At some point you just end up wishing the whole thing ended so we could return to fun drama instead of being paranoid over apostrophes and managerial subterfuge.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
since @Bay Lurker can talk now, he should tell us why he hates Nijerians. :dokiSmug:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
since @Bay Lurker can talk now, he should tell us why he hates Nijerians. :dokiSmug:
OH, he can now? L, I thought his first post would be him posting a large miko when the inevitable Niji sister drive-by happens.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Archive

Hex Offenders are slacking on complimenting their oshi.

@midori have you considered selling yourself to some Filipino men. They seem very loyal and have absolutely infested the forum

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@midori I guarantee you would feel a lot better about yourself if you took the gyarupill :PomuExcited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

Hex Offenders are slacking on complimenting their oshi.

Does it really matter how others see you? If so then that change has to come from oneself, rather than begging others to be deceitful. Being "cute" does bring in a lot less viewers and discussion though, so whatever wonders it may do for self-esteem will come at the cost of potential fame and fortune.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Don't worry Hexa. By having a woman moment about wanting to be seen as more girly rather than as a bro, you've affirmed that you are indeed girly.
:BijouBijou:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Does it really matter how others see you? If so then that change has to come from oneself, rather than begging others to be deceitful. Being "cute" does bring in a lot less viewers and discussion though, so whatever wonders it may do for self-esteem will come at the cost of potential fame and fortune.
It does, especially to a woman. I assume this comes from her chat talking about her being a brotuber compared to a lot of vtuber's chats that are parasocial and want to fuck their streamer.
Edit: Not saying that there aren't people that want to fuck Hexa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It does, especially to a woman. I assume this comes from her chat talking about her being a brotuber compared to a lot of vtuber's chats that are parasocial and want to fuck their streamer.
Being an Italian is a blessing and a curse it seems

Anyway lemme try my hand at cheering up @midori

There, NAILED IT

:polkasticks:

Short

God Damn the Sun

there was a moment during the katta collab a few days back when she asked if chat thought of her as one of the guys, we said yes, and she was in disbelief, basic set-up and pay-off comedic timing - so I assume that's the start of it

in the same collab, I also remember her making repeated statements of nobody in chat viewing her as desirable/"in that way", cue my visible confusion in chat and the sudden inspiration to joke about friendzoning her

perhaps she took it a bit too seriously?
Clearly, you guys need to start commenting about how much you jerk off to her, you guys should learn a thing or two from old Krampus

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Clearly, you guys need to start commenting about how much you jerk off to her, you guys should learn a thing or two from old Krampus
The Spanner approach :whatastory:

Top Bottom