"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I assume this comes from her chat talking about her being a brotuber compared to a lot of vtuber's chats that are parasocial and want to fuck their streamer.
Hexa, if you want your chat to fuck you, maybe use a model that looks like it's of legal age to fuck :smugpipi:

You know, I don't think that's a problem in this industry. :smugpipi:
Of course it's not a problem, just ask Yuko.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Clearly, you guys need to start commenting about how much you jerk off to her, you guys should learn a thing or two from old Krampus
No thank you.
Hexa, if you want your chat to fuck you, maybe use a model that looks like it's of legal age to fuck :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clearly, you guys need to start commenting about how much you jerk off to her, you guys should learn a thing or two from old Krampus

nah, that won't work

clearly, I should write another essay about how I want to marry her

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@NOLAN COME CHECK THIS ONE OUT

Why did we fucking ban him bros? We could've had the battle of the autists with niganon and Nolan tardfighting over their menhera kween.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@NOLAN COME CHECK THIS ONE OUT
That was a joke about how many lolicons there are (Hexa included). I think sexualizing lolis is disgusting.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That was a joke about how many lolicons there are (Hexa included). I think sexualizing lolis is disgusting.
Mine was a joke too :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nag not responding to bait challenge:impossible :whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

chihirogumi

Has Hexa considered not giving a shit about her looks? Virgins these days will fuck a tranny(or become a tranny) if they could feel an ounce of love. Most of the hos she probably sees on instagram that is fucking up her confidence are photoshopped so much they might as well be AI generated. Stop caring and do you, you silly bitch.

Stunned But Dumb

Man, we got a lot of new people. I keep getting reactions from people I've never seen I check, they just learned a week or two ago and have no posts. Not a bad thing, but it's weird to see this stinky corner grow so much.

Has Hexa considered not giving a shit about her looks? Virgins these days will fuck a tranny(or become a tranny) if they could feel an ounce of love. Most of the hos she probably sees on instagram that is fucking up her confidence are photoshopped so much they might as well be AI generated. Stop caring and do you, you silly bitch.

Unfortunately most adults realize this is true, but their brains just... don't accept it and they sadpost regardless

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I doubt it has anything to do with how she looks. Most of her chat probably has no clue what she looks like. Also it's not like she's ugly. If she got rid of the nose ring and worked on getting her tattoos removed, I'd bet nearly everyone on this forum would be down to date a woman that looks like her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'd bet nearly everyone on this forum would be down to date a woman that looks like her.
Not me I have yellow fever.
1697859883376.png

Stunned But Dumb

I've only watched two streams from her (I just like her singing) but she seems like the type to shoot me on sight. Unfortunately I like that type of woman, so I'm down

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Man, we got a lot of new people. I keep getting reactions from people I've never seen I check, they just learned a week or two ago and have no posts. Not a bad thing, but it's weird to see this stinky corner grow so much.
Same here, would assume they’re adhering to the reliable and long running suggestion to LURK MOAR before posting.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If she got rid of the nose ring and worked on getting her tattoos removed, I'd bet nearly everyone on this forum would be down to date a woman that looks like her.
You can take the nose ring off a cow and get its branding removed but its still a cow.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Edit: Not saying that there aren't people that want to fuck Hexa.
I've seen all you fuckers' posts, this extra clarification really wasn't necessary.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I doubt it has anything to do with how she looks. Most of her chat probably has no clue what she looks like. Also it's not like she's ugly. If she got rid of the nose ring and worked on getting her tattoos removed, I'd bet nearly everyone on this forum would be down to date a woman that looks like her.
Only one Italian for me
dapanko.png

Top Bottom