"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Dead Internet Theory is real and this is the first sign of it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Haachamachamaaaaa

Ooohoohoo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wow that's a lot of blurry Haachama avatars right now.

I like when this stuff happens. It warms the cackles of my heart, and I guarantee you it totally does not remind me of another disgraced and dead forum killed by bi-weekly inner circlejerks.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn it @TinyKusa, stop double/triple/quad/penta/etc posting.
:BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I like when this stuff happens. It warms the cackles of my heart, and I guarantee you it totally does not remind me of another disgraced and dead forum killed by bi-weekly inner circlejerks.
ahh the pepeloni, pepeloni. you know the pepeloni? the nooo one. i always, i always order the, the domino. domino pepeloni and without pepeloni. i always order the pepeloni and without pepeloni. pepeloni! i like pepeloni, yeah. i always, i always order the, the cheese- cheese pan. ahh how can i explain? i can explain by my drawing! i always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on here, this part, the ear. ear of pizza. and then, i order- wh- when i order pepeloni, the ear- it always have a pepeloni on h- on a top, but i pick up these... away! cause i don't eat it. and then i eat the cheese pan pizza. okay? you understand? understandable! pepeloni! yes.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Dead Internet Theory is real and this is the first sign of it.

This is what happens when Niji does something right for once.

Which is fucking nothing at all.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
ahh the pepeloni, pepeloni. you know the pepeloni? the nooo one. i always, i always order the, the domino. domino pepeloni and without pepeloni. i always order the pepeloni and without pepeloni. pepeloni! i like pepeloni, yeah. i always, i always order the, the cheese- cheese pan. ahh how can i explain? i can explain by my drawing! i always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on here, this part, the ear. ear of pizza. and then, i order- wh- when i order pepeloni, the ear- it always have a pepeloni on h- on a top, but i pick up these... away! cause i don't eat it. and then i eat the cheese pan pizza. okay? you understand? understandable! pepeloni! yes.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Negzana

Unlike Shiori Haachama is actually an oshi so I do consider making her my AVI but I'm too loyal a Pemaloe to do that

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
We are so fucking retarded sometimes
>We
C1UVQ88q_o.png

we are getting almost full pages of haachama talking with herself
at this point I begin to question if have even been the original at all

and I try to ignore it, because I know its just the asylum fucking around, but I am too autistic and I keep tripping up
I don't see it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
When is the next part of the TinyKusa Impersonation Arc where everyone starts making giant posts that take up the entire page :BijouBijou:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Between the increased flip-posting and whatevers going on in here I've decided to embrace the increasingly schizo nature of this forum. I've been using holodex to watch collabs and now realize that was the incorrect use, this is the intended way.

4c8cba6ab0d0cfe14ac66b027fc6d407.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus jambalaya it's like you specifically look for my posts to respond to? Are you sure I am the homo here?
Sorry, I'm not into selfcest

Top Bottom