"What's a 'bed sheet'?"Sakamata Chloe

Timeless moments

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Here's a video that fits with this month's theme!

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

This one hit me hard. The Chisaka family deserves good things in life, especially when life has been so rough for them at times. Hopefully, this'll be the year Airi can finally leave her crap job.
:yagoocry:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Doyoulike4

In light of Prism imploding since proctor took a shower.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was trying to look for the interview that Dizzy/Urara did with Sakana back in the middle of Gen 1. It's an interesting discussion about the back end of vtubing, which we don't see much of, and this was back when Urara was managing Tsunderia and Fishman was still getting to terms with managing Phase Connect and had only recently hired Muumi. Considering Urara's channel has been wiped and it was actually fairly hard to find a copy of this, here's an Internet Archive link I did manage to find:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The voice and the animation are so amazing together it gets sadder the more time she is gone.
It's nice to have someone similar to watch from the same era though

Cute is timeless

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Miko dancing to her song premiere of Kagetsu no Yume is a timeless moment, you wouldn't know it from watching her here, that at one point in the past her entire character (and career) was a flatline and a failure.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
More proof that Tenma is one of the funniest vtubers.

She stayed like this the entire stream. It was amazing.
:whatastory:

Bonus:

Since many of us like using this clip, and some ask for a link from time-to-time, I'd consider it timeless:

Tags in case anyone searches to try and find the link: Tenma, False, FalseEyeD, pest of existence, dramafag, dramayamanba

Top Bottom