"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

Timeless moments

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
To celebrate the spooky, scary month:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
You know, in all the years I've been playing Dark Souls it never occurred to me to just murder the dying knight in the undead asylum for no reason:

My queen has shown me my weakness...

Abomination

Sakana talking about Tenma being the perfect idol, and Tenma proving, yet again, that she's one of the funniest vtubers ever.

One of my favorite moments/clips ever.
:whatastory:

UberSoldat

Since Riksa's going, here's a clip that displays a level of chemistry that other branches can only dream of.

I remember there's also this one time where he ganked siska from the window

I'll miss riksa man he was genuinely hilarious

And I still miss taka
You mean this?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I remember there's also this one time where he ganked siska from the window

I'll miss riksa man he was genuinely hilarious

And I still miss taka

Also have this sequel

Last edited:

Abomination

The Metal Gear Solid collection released today, so here's Pekora reacting to the ending of 3 on two different occasions a few years apart:

It hit her hard both times, but it definitely seemed to hit her even harder in her most recent playthrough. That time, she was actually speechless while crying at times. I don't blame her. No matter how many times I witness the ending, it still hits me hard too.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
There are some streams (clips because I suck) that are gut busters every time. This is one of them

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
That time Bae told Marine and Suisei about her pet spider, Ken.

Abomination

The time the Pippa and Henya collab finally happened with the help of Tenma, who was also there for a bit.

Despite Pippa's very shy nature, she did great in the collab, participating in a lot of friendly banter with Henya. In the end, she did express to Henya how big a fan she was. After the collab, Pippa was a bit worried about how she came off in the collab, but her chat assured her she did good. Good enough for her and Henya to have another collab the following week that lasted for almost 6 hours and talk about having more collabs in the future (upon Henya's demand after winning a bet).

Bonus: Before the first collab, Henya's chat told her to listen to Pippa the Ripper:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
An important, heartfelt message from Polka:

Doyoulike4

Gonna apologize in advance for doing this many videos in one post.
I still think about this decently often, both because Nina but also Ike's timing and on the fly acting.

This clip got me into Nijisanji Japan in 2020 and the youtube algorithm pushed a bunch of other Ange clips along with Tsukino Mito, Higuchi Kaede, Gundo Mirei, and probably to this day my favorite Niji member of all time, Otogibara Era.

On the Hololive side of things Aki getting clipped and translated to english for one of the first times and basically overnight going from roughly 190k subs to 215k subs.

Similarly there was Mio being on the lower end of Hololive view and sub counts at the time and she felt like she was boring and not good enough.

Both of those incidents substantially bumped up viewership for Mio and Aki who were far behind the titans of hololive at the time like Coco, Fubuki, Korone, and Haachama.

Bug Eater

Doyoulike4

With Mika having graduated I'll share the two of my favorite Mika clips, both from her cooking streams.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I feel that Kefka's theme from Final Fantasy 6 is what really brings this whole thing together.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Pekora would have been such a great grammar school teacher.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last time Selen was in the girls collab which ended up being the last chance to smooch the ladies. She was too... Selen to do it

IPN won't be buying more Selen merch anymore but this moment will live forever

- plus don't miss the answers to the next question ft. Petra kleenex, Rosemi's toes and Selen's chair

Welp, that day came early

UberSoldat

Top Bottom