"Fetus deletus"Hakos Baelz

Timeless moments

vestars20

Early Adopter
Share something to remember

Towa crying and Coco being her own cheerleader always gets me. Don't look away because Kanata wrote a song for everyone and they sing it later

Miko singing with someone she admires

Imma sucker for theme songs but this is amazing: the song, the amount of people on stage and everyone expressing themselves in real time; it's a treasure.
One year later is even better

Help restore faith in humanity and post moments that you need other people to see

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This stream where Siro almost died of laughter due to the glitches that have been happening during the stream has always been a classic moment for me.

And this moment during one of Siro's birthday lives where AI-chan sent her a videi message. You can tell how much Siro respects her based on her reaction.

There's this moment from Nobuhime's graduation stream

And this entire concert I guess since it shows the early days of the scene and how small it was where in pretty much everyone knew each other.

Might add more later but these were the things that came off the top of my head.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

vestars20

Early Adopter
Tell me more Pippa

Back on topic

It's lame to post a whole stream but

the vibe reminds me of the Hong Kong movies I watched as a kid

Fun set with Niji girls being gymnasts

A classic unicorn culling

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Adding this stream because it's a really welcome sight seeing these 3 collab last year

You don't mess with the OG Yandere VTuber

Kizuna AI sending Lamy an SC and telling her that she's a fan

Tell me more Pippa

I'll be nitpicky on this one.

Pippa made it seem like the Christmas miracle affected Sora alone when it fact it pretty much shaped the scene as a whole when it happened. It's also the time where Kizuna AI and the 4 kings were established.

Also in regards with the VTubers redirecting to her Christmas stream IIRC what happened was Siro had a planned Christmas special stream during that time but wasn't able to go through with it because of technical difficulties so what she did was she shilled Sora's stream to her viewers.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Here's something for us Ñ bros

<- The clip that started all this for me.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's probably the most important moment or atleast one of the highlights of her musical career. I still can't watch this without tearing up.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Two classics

And this Matsuri 3D live that basically made me start watching her

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Mumei uses psychological warfare. It's super effective!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper explaining a beeper to Bae. She couldn't shake the mindset of assuming you can just call someone whenever you want, even after Vesper started out with a reminder that this was from back when cell phones weren't a thing.

vestars20

Early Adopter
And this Matsuri 3D live that basically made me start watching her

Brilliant, the video is subtitled as well so everyone should watch it. Also, Suisei did have Matsuri on for her live like they talked about:

Suisei had a brilliant line up: Kanata then Towa and then both! Matsuri came and the song really suited her well. Sora, AZKi and then both! Basically, little fluff and all songs, amazing. Suisei started crying like Towa and Miko while singing but finished strong. Plugging the First and Second takes.

La+ rant

Ai rant - subtitled and loud warning

I hope real AI's get to the point of telling people off

Sasaki diss track

She put this out after coming back from her graduation. In a twist of fate it's a parody of Mafumafu's song, Hated by Life Itself; Mr. Mafu being a main cause of Rushia getting fired. Also features Belmond who sent her a message after she came back but she didn't know who he was and it lead to him getting more popular. Shinri reminds me of him. Read the YT comments and follow the algorithm to get a better picture.

Last edited:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
How about the moment that put Risu on a lot of western radars?

And that she kinda recreated it in her 3D debut was a very nice touch.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
My EN oshi and my JP oshi getting to talk on stream and having one of the warmest and most wholesome conversations I've ever seen. Honestly had me tearing a bit when it happened.

The fact that it'll never happen again will always hurt
:painpeko:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Top Bottom