"I like trans people"Merryweather

Phase Connect Official Merchandise

Bronze

Am curious about both options do we get a tracking number on either one?
View attachment 60789
So just to inform you further: I just got my Gen 3 merch. It was USPS so some things might be different. I perfectly followed the package to the International airport hub for cargo of my country. I got 2 notification of departure there, possibly for customs and local postal service. Then no update until i got the item today.

TLDR: Postal service of your county may not give you a tracking method. but until then USPS allowed me to track the package. Possibly same for Holiday box

NotDecatto

DYRBI
So just to inform you further: I just got my Gen 3 merch. It was USPS so some things might be different. I perfectly followed the package to the International airport hub for cargo of my country. I got 2 notification of departure there, possibly for customs and local postal service. Then no update until i got the item today.

TLDR: Postal service of your county may not give you a tracking method. but until then USPS allowed me to track the package. Possibly same for Holiday box
Thanks for the updates. First time ordering any VTuber merch online and fingers crossed hoping it'll arrive intact and unpilfered.

1705186261350.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ain't gonna lie I'm tempted to order the Runie Valentine's standee :smugrys:

Bronze

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:PomuPanic: Mine seems to be already in transit

Supposedly mine is arriving tomorrow too. Crossing my fingers for one of the blankets.

Stunned But Dumb

So I finally got my Lucky Box. I remember someone saying we should post pics of what we got and compare. Anyone still doing that? I don't want to be the only nerd DOXXXXXXXXXXXYZING himself here

Bronze

So I finally got my Lucky Box. I remember someone saying we should post pics of what we got and compare. Anyone still doing that? I don't want to be the only nerd DOXXXXXXXXXXXYZING himself here
eb1ea669-8485-4c2f-a48a-3852d92ce140.jpg

Unfortunately no shipkin shippa or non flat standees, but I'm happy with what I got. Deskmat especially :BijouBijou:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How many boxes did ya'll get

Just wondering if those are the contents of like one box or not

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

Honestly it wasn't too expensive, so I wish I bought two. If they do it again next year, I just might.

How many boxes did ya'll get

Just wondering if those are the contents of like one box or not

I just bought one box. iirc, it's like 50 usd per

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah, got mine and I lost. Got a tshirt and a bunch of standees I already had. I spose thats Gacha though I guess

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I got 2. I don't know exact prices to compare, but it seemed fair to me

Mine wasn't going to come until 16th and it came yesterday.
Huh you’re right. Tracking number says the package just arrived in my country. Hoping customs won’t mess too much or tax me an arm and a leg for it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Got two that are supposed to be here by Wedneday, but the tracking number hasn't been updated since it was made about a week ago.
:beataniugh:

Edit: Checked again, and finally an update, but now it says it's estimated to be here on the 23rd, rather than the original 15th. Fuckers.
:annoyedpippa:

Last edited:
Top Bottom