"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

Other VTubers Merchandise

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
From VShojo to Indies, this is a thread to post and update on merchandise releases.

Projekt Melody Youtooz Plush!

IronMouse Nendo release!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
From VShojo to Indies, this is a thread to post and update on merchandise releases.

Projekt Melody Youtooz Plush!

IronMouse Nendo release!

Melody knows her audience too well

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Question, Can we show off our own merch in these threads or is that too autistic?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Question, Can we show off our own merch in these threads or is that too autistic?

I'll make a reviews/showcase thread for stuff like that. Have a few things to say myself.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
The review/showcase is such a good idea, Proc. Also, I was going to plug in some AmaLee merch but holy shit - the price! 70 dollars for a sweater is crazy!

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

hylic

It’s so funny the amount of nazuna merch I have despite not being a watcher just because she and kson are always together in the same promotions

Say what you will about vs, they have got the merch locked down. There’s so much kson goods that you can actually buy and promotions and collabs running almost all the time.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231124-002233.png
>No "Yukonade production audio" clip
Is there hope for Jewbacorp after all?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A couple of months ago on a recommendation from the forum (and a whim as I don't really watch her) I ordered some Miori Celesta merch and for the price it is real nice. I really wish I ordered more as it looks like she's got a backlog until March of next year. Now I'd like to help a sister out and suggest that she doubles the price on the prints as getting signed shit for that cheap compared to others while being real nice, feels kinda wrong.

Like how much would I have to pay to get a signed Pippa print? A signed Yuko print? But yeah check it out if ya'll are interested.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So I've been experimenting with various Vtuber merchandise. Back in the day I got Amelia Watson's first birthday merch and then more or less only got Nendoroids until Mozzu's re-debut, to which I got her merch and I was really pleasantly surprised so I've been going a bit ham when I can. Particularly on standees. So I want to spotlight Brave's V4Mirai as it OK but IMO not near as good as what I've seen from V-Oshi, Mosubox or Phase (I've yet to receive my Holo standees to compare and I'm a bit chicken to test Nijisanji).

Forgive me for the shit pics as this was spur of the moment and the damn camera wasn't playing well on a dark background so this is what I came up with on short notice.

First off there is no protective film on the standee or base

The back is exposed so unlike the aforementioned other standees so while on display its not a big deal it is a weakness in design

Meanwhile the colors also do not pop, a lot of them just use the default like art but still compared to Phase (again shitty camera) the Phase standees look considerably more eye catching

Or the Vdere one (they come in a different scale so they are in general bigger than the others I've got)

Now to give them credit they are perfectly servicable and I received them WAY faster than the others. So they are ok (and hey if I got them this quick, why haven't I got their underlings yet EH AVIEL BAS-)

The price is also comparable to the others so there is definitely room for improvement. Shame that Biscotti won't see that but eh, it is what it is.

Top Bottom