"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

VTuber Merch/Decorations

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
by popular demand, a thread dedicated to virtual youtuber merchandise and room decorations that you own. for example, here is a picture of some relaxtime hololive figurines that i bought:20230404_155627.jpg
no jar collections allowed, obviously

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Cute, but please remember that if you accidentally dox yourself in a photo, that's on your own head, not mine.

wew

Male hag love!
Cute, but please remember that if you accidentally dox yourself in a photo, that's on your own head, not mine.
Also make sure your photos are not saving location data on them some sites will scrub that when posting but not sure about xenforo

Sucks this thread was made when I'm away from my cool dank basement to take very fun and cursed merch pictures :pippasadl:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
i asked my mom her opinion on the relaxtime figures and she said she liked the lamy and okayu figures, she was indifferent about noel (i wonder why) and disliked subaru (she didn't like the schoolgirl outfit)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Guess I'll post mine too

I do have a LOT more just don't want to dump it all on the first page

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And if you do self dox, you will be laughed at and mocked.

Reactions: Icy

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I have a lot of random nicknacks that came with the cards but I mostly care about the cards and plushies. (Once I get my Walfie ones I'll take a family picture). If you are interested in the stuff that comes with any of the sets I have cards for, I'm probably open to selling them so let me know.

IMG_1678-1.png

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
I have a lot of random nicknacks that came with the cards but I mostly care about the cards and plushies. (Once I get my Walfie ones I'll take a family picture). If you are interested in the stuff that comes with any of the sets I have cards for, I'm probably open to selling them so let me know.

View attachment 19328
By cards you mean postcards or the Weiss schwartz cards?
Nice collection btw, are all of them hand signed?
The postcards, and all but the rightmost Watame one are either signed/message or both. My personal favorite is probably Towa's.
No Coco card btw?

Last edited:

Watamate

Early Adopter
By cards you mean postcards or the Weiss schwartz cards?
Nice collection btw, are all of them hand signed?
The postcards, and all but the rightmost Watame one are either signed/message or both. My personal favorite is probably Towa's.

No Coco card btw?
Sadly no, I did have her Tsukumo plush at some point. But I'm afraid to admit that I sold that. :watamelon:is my main oshi honestly.

Card collecting is serious (and expensive) business...
Edit: Misread, but yeah it's definitely expensive. I don't necessarily collect them, but when the opportunity arises and it's a nice merch set I sometimes pull the trigger. The main three members that I was deadset on getting hand-signed ones of were Watame, Luna and Miko. And I'm glad that I've been able to complete that.

Last edited:

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image.png
    image.png
    45 KB · Views: 55

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
I got a small collection going, 7 more waiting to be shipped. Also managed to get two fairly rare ones from smaller chuubas I enjoy, one was a lottery, only 10 exist, the other was requested via DM for a merch set that had an unsigned postcard.
Unfortunate that some talents are unlikely to ever have hand-signed cards, like Sui for example. I really thought she would do it for 5th anniv but fat chance.

I kneel!

Attachments

• the wall2.jpg
    the wall2.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 66

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I got a small collection going, 7 more waiting to be shipped. Also managed to get two fairly rare ones from smaller chuubas I enjoy, one was a lottery, only 10 exist, the other was requested via DM for a merch set that had an unsigned postcard.
Unfortunate that some talents are unlikely to ever have hand-signed cards, like Sui for example. I really thought she would do it for 5th anniv but fat chance.

I kneel!
What is the pommel on the left?

¥€$

Archive Hoarder

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
I was hoping I would get to see more peoples merch but no one is posting...

Attachments

• IMG_20230409_080431.jpg
    IMG_20230409_080431.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20230409_080333.jpg
    IMG_20230409_080333.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 39

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I was hoping I would get to see more peoples merch but no one is posting...
While I would love to post my own merch, I unfortunately left a lot of it at one of family members house because I was moving around a lot. All I got now are my Ame keychain and card, the Calli body pillow, and the deadbeat pin.
I am afraid a lot of my stuff got... bedbugs... wait a second.
Er, never mind. Hopefully I'll be able to recover it at some point, I did like the merch I had. I'll post it here if I ever do.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband

Watamate

Early Adopter
I got my Walfies, so here's the promised family picture. 768366000588324884.jpg759390458609926145.jpg
20230417_131952_HDR-2.jpg

Watamate

Early Adopter
Forgot a picture of my BEEG Watame.

20230418_155048_HDR-1.jpg20230418_155015_HDR-1.jpg

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Finally got my Smol Ame

1683872107397.png

It's fuckin' cute. Good material, too! the hair especially is extra soft, genuinely curious what it's made of.

My girl got herself a Smol Calli, don't have a picture though.

Top Bottom