"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame's appearance on the One Piece YouTube is live right now

frz

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Koyori with Pmaru-sama

Anon enjoying some free Yakiniku

Peperoncino with her version of KING

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Sora has produced a series of very difficult original songs, and this is her live performance in 2019, and it's clear in the second half that she worked hard to keep her voice from breaking for a sustained high note

For her sixth anniversary concert in September 2023, she also used raw singing, but in a more soothing style than the original. Even so, it's still a challenging piece

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Panko is shopping for a new laptop and people are giving her some nice recs

Coni sings along to MIDI Snake Eater while riding an escalator and colored to please @God's Strongest Mozumite

Runie confirms that dick will NOT fix evil women

Sounds about right, Bill's dick never fixed Hillary Clinton

Upstairs Grave

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you're not familiar with Hime's streams, she has a very disruptive notification whenever someone gets a membership. She typically waits for the notifications to end before continuing her topic of conversation.

Hime: I'd like to chat with you guys, but I need to wait for the membership notifications to end.

Chat: Say no more.

Chat proceeds to bully Hime by buying memberships and constantly disrupting her from yapping. Hilarious.

niggaphil

Wait, i thought this would sell as merch, but now it turns into kickstarter project...?

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
random stuff I came across:

Gura, Chloe and Marine will be in the next Fake Type Album

Walmart Kobo:

Buisness Partner curry

average Kronii fan

Just thought this was nice

Something actually interesting was this twitter thread:

Astel talking about Holostars, the possibility of a future Stars Live and the growth of the branch

Found a reddit thread about this as well, and, surprising for HoloStars fans, not full of whining and victimization
archive of reddit thread that includes screenshots of the Thread

What I generally see is that that there seems to be a lack of interactivity between StarsJP and EN, and that a lot of Stars, Astel included, shoot themselves in the foot when taking random breaks or not networking enough with other Vtubers when Hololive isn't really an option. The ones who do, like Aruran and Roberu, do quite well for themselves.

But even if most Stars are mid 3 views, I still have the impression that they still do quite well overall. Probably more growth than NijiEN at least.

Also, I learned that the origin of the Yagoo potato head meme is the CEO of infamous Vtuber corp Upd8

Good to see that that got clipped, its good to know that the frog sold well, it sold even better than her anniversary merch

and @La+ de Central Norte thak your Oshi for supporting my oshi
I am sure she will learn how to sing Chimera soon too

Last edited:

Bronze

Memory's playing Like a dragon 7

Pico and Loki's playing devour with Azusa honami from Specialite JP and Sakura nagomi. Pico's pov

Sakura

Azusa

bothyourhouses

Wait, i thought this would sell as merch, but now it turns into kickstarter project...?
It was always going to be a third party product by this card game company, and they usually use Kickstarter. They do a lot of similar Dominion-like games so I imagine it'll be another slightly different twist on that same design. On the plus side that means it should have worthwhile gameplay.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
That's quite the song choice. The MV is very Korone.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

Not Ollies DMs for art commissions are open
send her the Forum mascot now

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 69173
I'm surprised there are no known person who oshi FWMC in here for me to shit on :laplusgun:
But the fuck did they do to my oshi, what is this accursed streaming timeslot, why is she streaming 6 am JST everyday for the last 2 week.
She isn't even doing the morning news format that koyo/mio/fwmc does either, she just yapped away for 2 hours everytime :shiinastare:

Edit: the weird thing is that the CCV are doing really well for these streams so there aint a reason for her to stop. :ameliaThink:. They are doing even better than her gaming streams at night.

My oshi is of no fault and this must be someone else
I blame the twins, their morning shit rubbed off of her
:amegunl:
Imagine complaining about a daily morning show without attributing it to Coco, who inspired all of the above

On one hand we have a lengthy history of a company running things poorly, with such cases in a brief but not at all complete summary and in no particular order.
-The fuck up of the South Korean branch
-The fuck up of the India Branch
-The fuck up the Indonesian branch
-The fuck up of having Suzuhara Lulu leaving due to being told she can't stream.
-The fuck up of Sasaki Sakus 1st graduation.
-The fuck up of Moruru leaving allegedly due to bullies
-The fuck up of Gundo Mirei over a fucking baseball joke because twitter is obviously your audience great job protecting your talents niji
-The fuck up of Roa and where in the world is Yuzuki Roa? Oh right, streaming for years as someone else while still being in the company in name only.
The list goes on..
If a company is handling some of it's larger talents in it's main branches poorly, handling its overseas ventures so poorly they implode, treats the fans like shit, treats talents like they're disposable aka the literal strategy since day one. I'm gunna go out on a limb and speculate the rather reasonable idea that there is no nuance, perhaps it's just a shitty company filled with a lot of shitty people, maybe those people at one point were good people but they sure as hell don't seem like it now.
I get it, no one wants to think that someone they enjoy watching is an asshole but that's most entertainers sadly.
Not fuckups necessarily but:
-Axia Krone graduating suddenly over disagreements on activities
-Mayuzumi Kai, one of their premier event organizers, leaving over creative differences

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Smug Shork

Charming Sana

Saplings becoming ruthless

The many facets of a seiso nephilim

La-Lion sees all!

La-Lion re-enacts the movie Commando!

Happy birthday, weirdo scissor woman

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just because someone make some dumb rrat doesn't mean every fact that rrat based on was now invalidated. You can look beyond the nuances
These are the facts:
- Elira did the black stream and talked shit about Selen after she did a flip. If Selen and Elira were friends before the black stream, they no longer are one now. Even in the case of Elira getting forced to read a script because she needed the work visa. The entire branch chose standing behind her over their friends doing a flip.
- Elira acted as the translator during at least 1 important branch-wide meeting, alleged by Luca's ex-mod -> this was the entire basis for the rrat to be formed in the first place
- Niji is full of cliques -> established fact even before selen uploaded that MV.
- Aster is a creep. Luca is a leaky asshole. Uki is kinda based.
One think I hate about the grand rrat is that now people are looking into "nuances", see which ex-liver are now friends with whom to see a "silver lining" and invalidate everything that has happened. Even if Michi and Kuro went above and beyond twitter follows and spill everything now, or even if doki and elira hang out offline tomorrow, nothing really changes
They broke the kayfabe of a happy family. People comes to corpos to find that one kayfabe and also why people look at Nijisanji EN over Hololive EN in the first place. They threw away the magic that made them and hololive/phase. Trust is something that is not easy to earn once you lost them.
This shit situation its starting to became a complex manga so i am just going to assume everyone that was in that fucking Discord Server is involved and thats it

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica singing and playing piano

Onolumi playing Space Quest 4

Yuka fell down the Bunny hole

Super Meche will play Pokemon Blue in 10 minutes

New cover original song by Rie

Did you want more information about Uruka and Clara's werewolf mating story on Tik Tok?

No?

Fuck you, you're getting it anyway.

Happy end
vivaldi_86jWNgxj2i.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom