"Rock 'n' roll is about things that are bad for you"Nanashi Mumei

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm starting to think Nano doesn't like me very much. I have joined the thhrang club in being banned from their discord. I'm honestly shocked it took so long since I was being annoying on purpose.
Rie plays Idol Manager game on stream for donothon over weekend. First character roll includes a gold-tier Yuri. For context, gold means character has super-high stats and will be good for whatever you want to do in the game. Rie says: "oh, I'll reroll again".

And here Rie is, wondering why Yuri doesn't like her.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 26832
LMAO she couldn't even be bothered to change her email address for this. Not gonna leak her full address but this is hilarious.
There's your confirmation of the separate donation account away from fishman where he couldn't get his cut from her.
Okay holy fuck I actually hate this bitch now. What a backstabbing, lying, cunt of a woman. What kind of person takes all the benefits of getting hired by a corpo after they mercifully picked your ass out from the ruins of your previous disaster corpo just to pinch pennies from them! I'm unironically antiing her now (I have to find someone to replace Rie)! I was sympathetic because I didn't believe the side gig rat but now I'm mad! And she kicked me from her discord! Probably because she knows I don't have the blind loyalty to just support a whore!
God damn, everyone wants to stream their shit while I'm stuck at work.

I still want to have at least a bit of a positive view of Yuri as someone who did something stupid, but ultimately nothing that really hurt anyone. I'd still like to see it as a shame that things went down the way they did.

But there are definitely little pieces of things here and there that make me shake my head a bit in disappointment in her.

One thing that may or may not mean much as we still don't know what the specific feelings of the Phase girls about Yuri are:

Rie played that Idol Manager game with the Phase mod on during her donothon. In the beginning, when it got to the part where you get a pool of girls to hire, Yuri was one of them, and Rie awkwardly laughed at it while saying things like "Ooo...this is awkward." She claimed "No hate" and that she was wanting to do a Phase run. She even restarted the whole run because you can't reroll the pool, though I'm sure it's because they only gave two Phase girls in the mod to hire, and you may need to hire two. But as far as I remember, she didn't even say Yuri's name. I believe they were on friendly terms with each other before everything happened. Again, this could mean nothing really at all.

I'm still not sure whether the girls themselves don't even want to talk about Yuri or management has instructed them to not talk about Yuri at all, but it's clear it's not an easy topic for most of them still.

All that being said, I still wish her well with her streaming until I see or hear some concrete proof that she did some actual unforgivable things. And I'll get the Rie clip when I get home.
View attachment 26882

Here's the Rie clip I mentioned earlier. Again, on its own, it probably doesn't mean much, but it seems to still be an awkward subject for some.
Holy based Rie! I didn't realize she was so based and loyalty pilled! I kneel!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 26832
LMAO she couldn't even be bothered to change her email address for this. Not gonna leak her full address but this is hilarious.
There's your confirmation of the separate donation account away from fishman where he couldn't get his cut from her.
Yea, this kind of seals the deal in my mind. This is just way too sloppy.
Thinking this through a little bit, I think having this under-the-table clique of paypigs might be tempting but is actually really dangerous because you have to keep them happy to make sure the whole thing stays on the down-low. You have this separate tier of people who think they have more privileges than the plebs using the "correct" way to support their oshi, but it all falls apart if just one person leaks their existence.

Have another rrat: Things fell apart for her when one of the more autistic crypto-paypigs asked Yuri for a date or feet pics or something else she wasn't comfortable with and she turned him down. Spurned, he was incapable of realizing he crossed a boundary and should just relax and instead went full Henri-tier anti and decided to try to ruin her by leaking the existence of the under-the-table payments to the fish. Even if this isn't how things played out, it's possible, right? It just seems like a really dangerous way to make some money on the side if you care about your long-term career with an agency.
Yea, this was the final rrat that /pcg/ was going with. The biggest likelihood in how it occurred is via her old Discord Server. Part of Yuri and Lumi's terms with PC was they got to keep their own fan servers. On top of that, I don't believe I've seen any official Phase Management staff on Lumi's discord. So it would be easy enough to have a channel open to only the tippy top paypigs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Okay holy fuck I actually hate this bitch now. What a backstabbing, lying, cunt of a woman. What kind of person takes all the benefits of getting hired by a corpo after they mercifully picked your ass out from the ruins of your previous disaster corpo just to pinch pennies from them! I'm unironically antiing her now (I have to find someone to replace Rie)! I was sympathetic because I didn't believe the side gig rat but now I'm mad! And she kicked me from her discord! Probably because she knows I don't have the blind loyalty to just support a whore!
Now you need to find a picture with her face in it for your new avatar, the current one's a bit outdated.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Now you need to find a picture with her face in it for your new avatar, the current one's a bit outdated.
When I find Nano's face dox, you know what I'm going to do.

cucurut

My wrap-up.

Termination notice, email and skimming rrat

After further thought, I still think there is no sufficient proof to treat it as confirmed, but it is the most probable explanation. IMHO there is 85-90% chance it is true. I'm certain the termination notice was truthful and factual. The investigation most likely referred to sending her dono to see if it will reflected in the fish cut and/or someone going undercover into her inner circle. I do not think termination is related to anything visible on stream.

Destiny 2 and the last stream

I have absolutely no doubt that yuri was the one deleting VODs and leaving the April 1st Destiny 2 VOD up. Moreover, right now the yuri description says
1684879763771.png

(I don't know how to archive this, because this view is active only after clicking the yuri name on the stream page. Here is just the about page https://archive.ph/1O0zF)

The last streaming category during the last stream on April 15th was Just chatting. On April 24th the description said
1684880096344.png

I find the fact that both the VOD and the category right now is Destiny 2 very telling. (There is some low probability that category and description are result of twitch auto-detection shenanigan due to the VOD.)
April 1st was also the only time yuri streamed Destiny 2 and she talked how she can't believe she streams it. It suggests she was not allowed to stream it, but... I find it hard to piece together, because PC doesn't appear to be asking publishers for permissions. Is Destiny 2 special case? I don't know.
Anyway, I find it highly probable that there was tension due to the topic of streaming Destiny 2.

Jong collab

I saw that live and was pippa who said "too soon" to tenma's graduation comment to which tenma replied "I don't give a fuck". I know her gypsy blood make her angrier than normal people but tenma seems like a very considerate person under her rage fueled persona and for her to go that hard it must've been something she sees as quite wrong or she was fuming quite hard during that collab.
(Airi@0:10:10 - catbox, Tenma@0:25:48 - catbox, Tenma@2:51:20-2:57:45 - catbox)

I think the reason for anger is collab going on for hour too long, which resulted in her being late to work as she said at the end of the last clip.

Kirsche

Unless Kirsche is just naturally skeptical of all vtuber corpos which I can understand to an extent.
It's one thing to be skeptical of all corpos and talk about reading contracts, it's another thing to restream debut, be given 2nd VIP right after chibi and give VIP to nano on her channel. Personally I think it goes a bit further than just supportive friend. However, I don't watch her, I don't want to make strong statements.

Rie

One thing that may or may not mean much as we still don't know what the specific feelings of the Phase girls about Yuri are:

Rie played that Idol Manager game with the Phase mod on during her donothon. In the beginning, when it got to the part where you get a pool of girls to hire, Yuri was one of them, and Rie awkwardly laughed at it while saying things like "Ooo...this is awkward." She claimed "No hate" and that she was wanting to do a Phase run. She even restarted the whole run because you can't reroll the pool, though I'm sure it's because they only gave two Phase girls in the mod to hire, and you may need to hire two. But as far as I remember, she didn't even say Yuri's name. I believe they were on friendly terms with each other before everything happened. Again, this could mean nothing really at all.

I'm still not sure whether the girls themselves don't even want to talk about Yuri or management has instructed them to not talk about Yuri at all, but it's clear it's not an easy topic for most of them still.
View attachment 26882

Here's the Rie clip I mentioned earlier. Again, on its own, it probably doesn't mean much, but it seems to still be an awkward subject for some.
I agree, hardly anything can be said from this interaction. Rie hand was simply forced. You simply can't have model of terminated talent on stream for over an hour, it would be awfully awkward.
As for saying name...
EDIT2:

EDIT2:END
Lumi stream just 2-3 days ago, when she played good rrat slayer completely killing /pcg/ rrat that invaders can't talk about what they did before joining PC.

Granted that's Lumi with her usual lack of limiters and it is just 1 namedrop from CL times, but still.
E: Earlier clips for completion
Panko:
Lumi:

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't follow Phase Connect and Friends that closely, so feel free to correct my rrat below.

We know that before Pippa joined Phase, she was Yuni Luna. She still streamed as Yuni occasionally after she signed on as Pippa. Pippa money is split with Fish, Yuni money is all hers (as far as I know).

Hypothetically, if Yuri had joined as a normal Phase talent, she would have gotten a separate corpo persona. I'll call it Stephanie Spots. Then if the hypothetical contract was similar to Pippa's first contract*, Spots money would be split with Fish, while Yuri money would be all hers. (*I know Lumi has said not to assume all contracts are the same.)

But Yuri joined as an Invader. The Yuri persona is under Phase's brand. She has no alt which pre-dates Phase that can acceptably bypass Phase.

But suppose Yuri had a Streamlabs before joining Phase that Fish didn't know about. The Streamlabs was hers before Fish ever heard of Amaris Yuri. Her paypigs already have the donation link. She doesn't have to tell them to donate there instead of through Phase. She doesn't have to tell them to keep it secret. All she has to do is conveniently forget to tell Fish.

In this scenario, Yuri is a retard for thinking that would fly, but I can see why people like Pippa and Kirsche would be more sympathetic than an OL like Tenma.

cucurut

We know that before Pippa joined Phase, she was Yuni Luna. She still streamed as Yuni occasionally after she signed on as Pippa. Pippa money is split with Fish, Yuni money is all hers (as far as I know).

Hypothetically, if Yuri had joined as a normal Phase talent, she would have gotten a separate corpo persona. I'll call it Stephanie Spots. Then if the hypothetical contract was similar to Pippa's first contract*, Spots money would be split with Fish, while Yuri money would be all hers. (*I know Lumi has said not to assume all contracts are the same.)
When !Pippa was joining, PC did not exist. She was considering if it was black company and was afraid of audition process being some doxx shenanigan. PC has proven to be legitimate, power dynamics have changed and so have contracts.

But Yuri joined as an Invader. The Yuri persona is under Phase's brand. She has no alt which pre-dates Phase that can acceptably bypass Phase.

But suppose Yuri had a Streamlabs before joining Phase that Fish didn't know about. The Streamlabs was hers before Fish ever heard of Amaris Yuri. Her paypigs already have the donation link. She doesn't have to tell them to donate there instead of through Phase. She doesn't have to tell them to keep it secret. All she has to do is conveniently forget to tell Fish.

In this scenario, Yuri is a retard for thinking that would fly, but I can see why people like Pippa and Kirsche would be more sympathetic than an OL like Tenma.
It is certainly possible but also so complicated and counting on paypigs who save the donation link...
Here is simpler version: Fish agreed to yuri keeping her old streamelements and her sending him his cut. She was not fully honest with the numbers. Given she's poor, she gathered some sympathy from Kirsche and Pippa.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

amarisyuri14@gmail.com, though. That's not a separate identity from the one signed on to PC.

wrp

Above all this, I now have to question how "great [of] lengths to remedy the situation" they each actually went. Seems to me like the only way this could have gone is "Close your independent streamlabs account" followed by "No" followed by "Then you're fired."
Even if the skimming was a factor, I cannot be made to believe that it was the only one, that she would have been that retarded, and that PC would have been nearly as soft about it as giving her that much credit in the termination letter, letting her do a graduation video, and even letting her stream and openly talk about her imminent firing while being on the chopping block.

Then again, maybe she just did the math and figured losing the backdoor hurt her bank account more than losing phase connect and all her potential there. Maybe she doesn't intend to be a vtuber for much longer and is only interested in extracting the most in a given time frame. Maybe she's been black this whole time and just cannot think in the long term. Whichever it is, that still doesn't seem like much for them to discuss, or any reason for Kirsche to suddenly be such a huge fan of hers.

I don't doubt that she could and probably does make more money without the fish cut, and considering the other reactions we've seen she's probably still friends with Lia and Pippa, who were basically all she ever collabed with after being Lumi's wife fell through. The only thing she's really losing is the free ride on the coattails of Phase, and if like I said she's not interested in vtubing as a long term career, then it's actually a perfectly viable move to leave, just maybe not on such bad terms.
Which, come to think of it, leads credence to what @cucurut said about it not being absolutely undeniable. Maybe she just reused her old pre-Phase streamlabs account so as not to have to bother setting up a new one, and that's all there is to this. Why go through the trouble when everyone already knows she's Yuri anyway?

It looks like a smoking gun rrat confirmed, but it still begs the question that basically all of the reactions, attitudes, and official narratives just don't mesh with what should be a very simple "she fucked around, she found out." I guess Phase and their orbiters could just be more full of bleeding hearts than I thought.

Also
1684979854961.png

what

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Above all this, I now have to question how "great [of] lengths to remedy the situation" they each actually went. Seems to me like the only way this could have gone is "Close your independent streamlabs account" followed by "No" followed by "Then you're fired."
Even if the skimming was a factor, I cannot be made to believe that it was the only one, that she would have been that retarded, and that PC would have been nearly as soft about it as giving her that much credit in the termination letter, letting her do a graduation video, and even letting her stream and openly talk about her imminent firing while being on the chopping block.

Then again, maybe she just did the math and figured losing the backdoor hurt her bank account more than losing phase connect and all her potential there. Maybe she doesn't intend to be a vtuber for much longer and is only interested in extracting the most in a given time frame. Maybe she's been black this whole time and just cannot think in the long term. Whichever it is, that still doesn't seem like much for them to discuss, or any reason for Kirsche to suddenly be such a huge fan of hers.

Also
View attachment 27043
what
fetchimage

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
she's probably still friends with Lia and Pippa
I don't know why people put so much stock in Pippa and Lia's non-reaction to it. They're both as emotionally stable as the Venezuelan economy, and Pippa probably did some gold medalist mental gymnastics and found a way to blame herself for what happened.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I don't doubt that she could and probably does make more money without the fish cut, and considering the other reactions we've seen she's probably still friends with Lia and Pippa, who were basically all she ever collabed with after being Lumi's wife fell through. The only thing she's really losing is the free ride on the coattails of Phase, and if like I said she's not interested in vtubing as a long term career, then it's actually a perfectly viable move to leave, just maybe not on such bad terms.
Which, come to think of it, leads credence to what @cucurut said about it not being absolutely undeniable. Maybe she just reused her old pre-Phase streamlabs account so as not to have to bother setting up a new one, and that's all there is to this. Why go through the trouble when everyone already knows she's Yuri anyway?

It looks like a smoking gun rrat confirmed, but it still begs the question that basically all of the reactions, attitudes, and official narratives just don't mesh with what should be a very simple "she fucked around, she found out." I guess Phase and their orbiters could just be more full of bleeding hearts than I thought.

Also
View attachment 27043
what
I don't think you're seeing how charitable fishman was in the announcement if she was indeed avoiding fish tax. What sounds better for future employers if anyone is willing to bite the bullet a la vshojo?
  • This bitch broke contract multiple times and after trying to remedy the situation we decided to part ways
or
  • this bitch had a hidden donation link for I don't know how long syphoning money from the company using our IP for her sole benefit, then when we told her to stop she kept going so we're firing her.
I doubt anyone worth a shit is gonna hire her again but with the current official statement she isn't completely haram but if it is confirmed this bitch was taking money under the table she's done and in some extreme cases other indies wouldn't want to do anything with her. Rushia for all her retardation at least had the excuse of trying to clear her name over stupid internet gossip but pulling jewish tricks in a non jew company? people aren't gonna forgive.

wrp

I don't think you're seeing how charitable fishman was in the announcement if she was indeed avoiding fish tax. What sounds better for future employers if anyone is willing to bite the bullet a la vshojo?
  • This bitch broke contract multiple times and after trying to remedy the situation we decided to part ways
or
  • this bitch had a hidden donation link for I don't know how long syphoning money from the company using our IP for her sole benefit, then when we told her to stop she kept going so we're firing her.
I doubt anyone worth a shit is gonna hire her again but with the current official statement she isn't completely haram but if it is confirmed this bitch was taking money under the table she's done and in some extreme cases other indies wouldn't want to do anything with her. Rushia for all her retardation at least had the excuse of trying to clear her name over stupid internet gossip but pulling jewish tricks in a non jew company? people aren't gonna forgive.
That's exactly what I said when I said I can't believe PC would be so soft on her.
So that being said, what does this have to do with anything?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
amarisyuri14@gmail.com, though. That's not a separate identity from the one signed on to PC.
You are correct. To use my phrasing, this is not an alt that can acceptably bypass Phase.

But it is simultaneously true that the persona Amaris Yuri existed before Phase Invaders. Hence, it is possible that the Streamlabs account, and the knowledge and use of it by paypigs, also pre-dates Phase Invaders. I am positing a scenario where Yuri's breaches were crimes of omission and/or fudging numbers (thanks @cucurut), driven by financial difficulty and/or entitlement ("I had it before, so it's MINE"), rather than her actively cultivating a group of under-the-table paypigs. That's not really better, but again, I can see why someone like Kirsche would be more sympathetic. Of course, the latter is still possible.

I'll also point out that there's no definitive proof this Streamlabs account was in use while Yuri was in Phase. She could have stopped using the account and then reused it for Nano, or just reused her email. But I've said before that the skimming rrat fits all available data (see also below), so this reveal is... incredibly convenient.

Also
View attachment 27043
what
I actually think it makes more sense to say "great lengths to remedy the situation" for skimming. Fish could have asked for X money back over Y period to remedy the breach instead of terminating the contract, Yuri could have cried poor or argued about whether the contract gives Fish a claim to the Streamlabs, etc. A corpo wouldn't say "great lengths to remedy the situation" for alleged doxing (Oceane), leaking DMs (Rushia), etc. Note also "it has been discovered, investigated and confirmed" - the breaches occurred in secret, and "there had been multiple, repeated breaches". Skimming would fit both of these.

And I thought most of the talents, like Tenma, Panko and Lumi, took the "she fucked around and found out" stance. That's not "basically all of the reactions don't mesh".

Last edited:

cucurut

or management has instructed them to not talk about Yuri at all
Our favorite rrat slayer

https://files.catbox.moe/c1ww02.mp4

As for the discussion above... My guess is fishman had whatever his complains were, while yuri had her maths and "he won't do this to me" attitude. Her math most likely was akin to: promotion and her merch cut were worth less than fish dono cut, I'm the losing party in this deal, I don't care. Based on the VOD("Sakana finally firing me"), I would wager "negotiation" was ongoing for at least 2 weeks. Apparently at least some talents were blindsided by the termination, so yuri decided not to overly share the complains.

Why fish went so soft? 1) Some talents still like her 2) The last big termination was Zaion and Niji laundry list, so he wanted to avoid the same mistake 3) She and her audience is on 4chan continuously shitting up the /pcg/ to this day. I can only imagine how much worse would that be if he decided to go hard on her, or if perhaps some leaks would start to pop up.

a graduation video, and even letting her stream and openly talk about her imminent firing while being on the chopping block.
I think you overestimate significance of 2 minute prerecorded scripted video deleted after a few days and I doubt she asked for permission for the latter. After all she has the twitch credentials, the best fish can do is scare her with lawsuit. Most likely it is one of "multiple breaches".

Old cyberlive, who showed up on Rie donothon and joined on April 1st Lumi dogpilling. What a small world.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think you overestimate significance of 2 minute prerecorded scripted video deleted after a few days and I doubt she asked for permission for the latter.
It's pretty significant given other corpos set the precedent for terminations to be unceremonious. Giving people closure, no matter how simple, makes a world of difference in how they respond to it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know someone joked about this being the live Yuri-posting thread. But alas she had hit the ground and is attempting to run it seems

Archive because.... why not!?!?
Screenshot_20230525-135935_Chrome.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

oof

Attachments

• Markgreen1978 - rough animation. voiced by @⧸SourGrapeVA [1661806958943371280].mp4
    1.1 MB

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom