"I'm a whore and not a slut"Nanobites

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There's one thing that kinda bugs me. Based on what Lumi, Panko, etc. said, it seems like Yuri was dumb and made silly mistakes. I wonder what she told Kirsche to make her latch onto her so much and change her views on joining a corpo. It feels like there are definitely two sides to this story. Not to mention Nano following everyone in Phase on twitter and obviously none of them following her back.
Rejected Invaders mean girls club :guh:I like it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wonder what she told Kirsche to make her latch onto her so much and change her views on joining a corpo.
I feel like Kirsche's deal/opinion is mostly about her being very protective about her brand/character and being leery of a situation where someone who was indie pretty much lost it all upon a bad split with a corpo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I will say though, having the TTS be for her little mascot is a pretty clever tactic so she can indirectly beg for donations by asking the mascot to speak.

hololive ruined /jp/

why is lumi streaming on yt to half her twitch ccv?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She occasionally does short streams on youtube, likely to keep the channel active. She's on Twitch pretty much every day now that she finished grad school.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Idduno, I'm fully adapted to just watching her twitch vods on youtube. Maybe because she has more youtube subs then twitch fallowers she wants to try and bring her audience over more.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A reminder that every /vt/ poster has autism, no exceptions.
1684872629284.png

She's been doing a YouTube stream every week or so for a long time now, I'm pretty sure fish has pushed them all to diversify their platforms before so I assume it's his influence.

hololive ruined /jp/

Idduno, I'm fully adapted to just watching her twitch vods on youtube. Maybe because she has more youtube subs then twitch fallowers she wants to try and bring her audience over more.
i meant to rat that lumi is throwin shade at yuri

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Well, that certainly was a stream of all time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well, that certainly was a stream of all time.
It was alright, but I can't be bothered to watch Destiny 2. So unless she does other stuff as well her ccv will definitely drop down likely to old Yuri levels.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn, everyone wants to stream their shit while I'm stuck at work.

I still want to have at least a bit of a positive view of Yuri as someone who did something stupid, but ultimately nothing that really hurt anyone. I'd still like to see it as a shame that things went down the way they did.

But there are definitely little pieces of things here and there that make me shake my head a bit in disappointment in her.

One thing that may or may not mean much as we still don't know what the specific feelings of the Phase girls about Yuri are:

Rie played that Idol Manager game with the Phase mod on during her donothon. In the beginning, when it got to the part where you get a pool of girls to hire, Yuri was one of them, and Rie awkwardly laughed at it while saying things like "Ooo...this is awkward." She claimed "No hate" and that she was wanting to do a Phase run. She even restarted the whole run because you can't reroll the pool, though I'm sure it's because they only gave two Phase girls in the mod to hire, and you may need to hire two. But as far as I remember, she didn't even say Yuri's name. I believe they were on friendly terms with each other before everything happened. Again, this could mean nothing really at all.

I'm still not sure whether the girls themselves don't even want to talk about Yuri or management has instructed them to not talk about Yuri at all, but it's clear it's not an easy topic for most of them still.

All that being said, I still wish her well with her streaming until I see or hear some concrete proof that she did some actual unforgivable things. And I'll get the Rie clip when I get home.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Art Kirsche just showed on her stream.
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
Untitled.png

cucurut

To be fair, so are the Pikamee emotes. Who knows if fishman is going to try and reuse the account for something instead of getting it deleted.
Fishman would not leave the "joke" destiny stream up during VOD removal. Account is in control of nano.
E: When I said that chibi and nano are friends, I was basing it only off constant raids to chibi and small interactions. However, the quick chibi reaction on twitter to termination letter and the fact she was the first VIP in nano channel cements it completely.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm still not sure whether the girls themselves don't even want to talk about Yuri or management has instructed them to not talk about Yuri at all, but it's clear it's not an easy topic for most of them still.
Tenma, her reactions are the ones I trust completely.

Top Bottom