"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
View attachment 26832
LMAO she couldn't even be bothered to change her email address for this. Not gonna leak her full address but this is hilarious.
There's your confirmation of the separate donation account away from fishman where he couldn't get his cut from her.
I still don't understand it. If this is true, why did Fishman offer refunds?

Because Fishman wants good PR? Also Phase isn't a black company.
Huh, I forgot about that.

Also yeah, Fishman burned everything about Yuri, There should've been nothing left... And yet, here it is. Amaris Yuri, plain as day.
If you donate it goes to Kevin at Phaseconnect, so her having another stream elements with a Yuri name is a clue, though it doesn't prove she actually used it for such as she could have had it in-between joining PC..... I mean I think she did that and more but....
View attachment 26837
Everything else is gone, everything but this. Why?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I knew she was stupid and lazy, but wew lad.
She stated not even 30mins into this stream that she's a literal retard that got like a 2.0 GPA in high school and only got that through cheating.

cucurut

There's your confirmation of the separate donation account away from fishman where he couldn't get his cut from her.
I think that's jumping the gun. I have no clue if streamelements has limitation on the number of account per e-mail address, but I agree with
she [is] lazy
to not change the e-mail.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 26832
LMAO she couldn't even be bothered to change her email address for this. Not gonna leak her full address but this is hilarious.
343627f4b0eceb450e6a1c34ea8171234ec7d87c1bd91bd75995300823a6461f.jpg

People being this lazy and retarded when it comes to their job of printing free money for playing videogames is so exhausting.

Anyways, these are some lofty goals that she probably could've had at PC if she held out for a few more months.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I still don't understand it. If this is true, why did Fishman offer refunds?
Because Fishman wants good PR? Also Phase isn't a black company.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 26832
There was a part of me hoping the rrat wasn't true but damn, that's the best evidence yet.
Nano please, why are you so dumb?
:fishmandispair:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Maybe the real reason she left is because Fishman wouldn't let her play Destiny 2 on every stream.

lvl8

"I'm terrified of the dark"

Das racist Jewri

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think that's jumping the gun. I have no clue if streamelements has limitation on the number of account per e-mail address, but I agree with
If you donate to A PC streamer it goes to Kevin at Phaseconnect, so her having another stream elements with a Yuri name is a clue, though it doesn't prove she actually used it for such as she could have had it in-between joining PC..... I mean I think she did that and more but....
kevin.PNG

Last edited:

cucurut

If you donate it goes to Kevin at Phaseconnect, so her having another stream elements with a Yuri name is a clue, though it doesn't prove she actually used it for such as she could have had it in-between joining PC..... I mean I think she did that and more but....
View attachment 26837
Alright, you are right, she has new email in her about page on twitch
Code:
+Where can I contact you for business purposes?
nanobitesvt@gmail.com
She would for sure use it to create new streamelements account.

I'm surprised none of you are trying to cause chaos in /vt/. /pcg/ would fucking love confirmation...
I'm tired of reading about nano/yuri in /pcg/. She should have been gone from there week after termination.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm surprised none of you are trying to cause chaos in /vt/. /pcg/ would fucking love confirmation...

We don't touch the feces.
Not all, but there are some.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Xposting this from the main thread.
1684871424775.png
that's literally pippa
It's honestly hard for me to shake the feeling that Nano is trying to ape some of Pippa's brand, at least a little bit. She literally did the "off-brand Pekora" bit earlier in the stream as well. Feels weird.

We don't touch the feces.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>hates the tumblr people who like cal arts stuff
Nano you taking a shot at Dizzy? Carry on
:amepopcorn:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 26832
>First stream
>calls herself retarded and then confirms it
>indirectly adds a full gas can to the "under the table donos" rrat (the only fucking rrat)

I honestly wish her the best of luck but ngl being barely better than a vtweeter while being menhera as fuck does not lend well to long term success me thinks

kestraline

Early Adopter
1684871775632.png

Where's Mahjong Soul in this list? How dare you not be jonging.

hololive ruined /jp/

She stated not even 30mins into this stream that she's a literal retard that got like a 2.0 GPA in high school and only got that through cheating.
she did online classes bc her immune system would be crippled by being outside.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There's one thing that kinda bugs me. Based on what Lumi, Panko, etc. said, it seems like Yuri was dumb and made silly mistakes. I wonder what she told Kirsche to make her latch onto her so much and change her views on joining a corpo. It feels like there are definitely two sides to this story. Not to mention Nano following everyone in Phase on twitter and obviously none of them following her back.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>First stream
>calls herself retarded and then confirms it
>indirectly adds a full gas can to the "under the table donos" rrat (the only fucking rrat)

I honestly wish her the best of luck but ngl being barely better than a vtweeter while being menhera as fuck does not lend well to long term success me thinks
It's genuinely impressive how someone can start over with a new debut and immediately burns herself. It's like watching one of the Vietnamese monks light themselves on fire, this is wild.

hololive ruined /jp/

There's one thing that kinda bugs me. Based on what Lumi, Panko, etc. said, it seems like Yuri was dumb and made silly mistakes. I wonder what she told Kirsche to make her latch onto her so much and change her views on joining a corpo. It feels like there are definitely two sides to this story. Not to mention Nano following everyone in Phase on twitter and obviously none of them following her back.
Kirsche wants someone to do admin work like handling merch and dealing with artists. Worth giving up her IP? probably not. Sleepys managed to do ok.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 26832
The funniest part of this is it only takes a minute or two to change the email address on a PayPal business account.

Come ON, Yuri.

Top Bottom