"I don't see status. I'll beat up anyone for money"Selen Tatsuki

Weekly Post Review Suggestions & Commentary Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On Monday I stated that I was planning to dedicate at least one stream per week on my Youtube Channel to reviewing the contents of the forum, in the form of a recap of the events and noteworthy posts that were made in the last seven days. This will be a Monday stream, with a Wednesday follow-up if there is additional content left over. Since I rarely have the time to carefully read literally every post this by-now rather fast-paced forum generates, I'm creating this thread so people can link specific posts they'd like to be included in the weekly commentary.

Commentary does not need to be limited to specific posts either. Anyone can ask me questions in this thread regarding events in the vtuber community or really any other space that they'd like my opinion on or insight into. Posts can be retroactive too; I'm open to commenting on old posts or events on the forum, though these will not be first choices if there is anything else ahead of them in the queue.

Stream time will be 22:00 UTC/10PM every week, with the strong possibility of it moving forwards by an hour or two as the days get shorter. I cannot stream much earlier than 10PM at the moment because I live on a farm, and animals do not go to bed before then.

Note: TVA's Discord server has a stream-material channel you can also use to submit posts for commentary. I will review both these before each stream, so it doesn't hugely matter where you make your suggestion.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You should probably banner this so it doesn't get lost in the sauce.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Rima Evenstar has released a long documentary on BunnyAyu, the twitch whore and sexpest who tried to become a vtuber and later returned to twitch thottery, and Admiral Bahroo, who I know less about. It's noteworthy in particular because BunnyAyu is try to return to the vtuber scene.

BunnyAyu is planning to become a vtuber again, and has always shat up the space with her constant catfights and excessive need to be the centre of attention. She definitely matters as long as she's attempting to insert herself into the space, and the more people who know about her past, the better.
I watched about the first 20 minutes of Rima's video, mostly because despite not following any of the people involved, the unbearable stink that BunnyAyu and Bahroo caused was practically unavoidable. I wasn't aware of just how toxic that BunnyAyu skank was (the soulless fish eyes should be a dead giveaway, I guess that's why she's always shoving her tits into the camera lens.) Nor was I aware Layna was undergoing cancer treatment.

At the time I just handwaved it as /cgl/ dramashit -it certainly started as such- but honestly, fuck these grifters.

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven
I wasn't aware of just how toxic that BunnyAyu skank was (the soulless fish eyes should be a dead giveaway, I guess that's why she's always shoving her tits into the camera lens.) Nor was I aware Layna was undergoing cancer treatment.
how toxic she was? people like bunny or that spineless cuck Bahroo will never change as long as they are getting away with it.
was actually kinda sad to see how fast people forgot about it. props to layna and jenna

Top Bottom