"When's the last time you saw a horror movie with a real fuckable monster, hmm? I would not fuck the A Quiet Place monster"Dizzy Dokuro

Weekly Post Review Suggestions & Commentary Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On Monday I stated that I was planning to dedicate at least one stream per week on my Youtube Channel to reviewing the contents of the forum, in the form of a recap of the events and noteworthy posts that were made in the last seven days. This will be a Monday stream, with a Wednesday follow-up if there is additional content left over. Since I rarely have the time to carefully read literally every post this by-now rather fast-paced forum generates, I'm creating this thread so people can link specific posts they'd like to be included in the weekly commentary.

Commentary does not need to be limited to specific posts either. Anyone can ask me questions in this thread regarding events in the vtuber community or really any other space that they'd like my opinion on or insight into. Posts can be retroactive too; I'm open to commenting on old posts or events on the forum, though these will not be first choices if there is anything else ahead of them in the queue.

Stream time will be 22:00 UTC/10PM every week, with the strong possibility of it moving forwards by an hour or two as the days get shorter. I cannot stream much earlier than 10PM at the moment because I live on a farm, and animals do not go to bed before then.

Note: TVA's Discord server has a stream-material channel you can also use to submit posts for commentary. I will review both these before each stream, so it doesn't hugely matter where you make your suggestion.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You should probably banner this so it doesn't get lost in the sauce.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Top Bottom