"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

vShojo - The original edgy mean white girl corpo, now unofficial Nijisanji & Hololive retirement home

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is a dummy post kept in reserve for occasions like this when I need to make a new thread but want to move posts that backdate the thread's creation date into it later. By default, the oldest post becomes the OP in Xenforo.

The Froot situation is now big enough to warrant its own thread. I intend to backport the Frootposts to it soon[tm], I'm just doing this late at night and don't have time to comb through all that material right now.

I will be streaming about Froot's activities on Monday, assuming the tickle in my throat doesn't turn into a cold. I would appreciate it if people @'d me with any information they feel is relevant or important to cover. Not just about Froot, but past events within vHoeShoe that they feel are relevant and worthy of discussion.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Reserved post for link dumps, updates, etc.

DogBone

I'm just gonna say it.

A lot of vtubers are sucking Froot's dick for clout. You can make an argument that whoever replied in support is naive or didn't know, but they sure as shit should know now. The people who stand by what they said in support of Froot deserve to get shit on.

Does that mean death threats? No. Does that mean inflammatory DM's? No. At the same time, I'm having a hard time giving much of a shit when they jump on a bandwagon for attention and asspats from other retards.

Fuck Kson in particular because she should know what happened with people in her own fucking company. I know V hoeshow is more of a mean girl clique than a company but come the fuck on. Henya was harassed by people in Froot's corner, and it's fucked up that dumb British cunt acts like a victim when she's sicced retard progs on others.

Froot is the town bicycle in Bongland, and she owes some dickless British men $50k.

Tubedude

What can Froot do at this point to gain forgiveness and possibly repair her reputation? If your answer is "nothing" then what is the point of apologizing or addressing things? She would gain nothing from doing so only admitting that she is a bad person. Often whenever something does something stupid, our advice is to ignore it and never address it because apologizing wont really change people's minds. In current year, people don't accept apologies they just take it as an admission of guilt. So what is her course of action?
Quoting here since this is the Froot thread. Repairing one's reputation is a long and difficult process, and she would likely gain nothing but peace of mind from being a better person by doing such (doubt she cares about that though). Yes, coming clean and admitting faults, and then not getting involved in shit for a while would improve her 'reputation' (at least among those that know and believe of her faults), but it would likely drive away more of her current audience than she would gain from doing so.

Froot's best option for her livelihood was what she had been doing ever since going silent about the donation stuff, just streaming to her audience in her corner of the internet and ignoring the few people that meme on past stuff. However she apparently can't just do that, she HAS to have more attention and her opinion and stance is of utmost importance (seen in this drama and the hogwarts legacy bullshit).

PipkinPipparoni

this froot stuff is really stupid on so many levels. from what i can find it sounds like her ex husband was a cunt and i would not be surprised if he was doing that thing some military guys do where they just find the first girl they can and drag them into getting married. that being said froot was very obviously just as dumb and immature as she is now back then.

the way she described things in that document makes it sound like shes trying to blame her ex for how she used to be rather than just admitting that she was just as bad as he was. as far as the cheating thing personally i dont care about it.

cheating is bad sure but it happens and in my opinion what matters most is that you learn from it and never do it again if you are the cheater and if you are the one who is being cheated on just move forward and do your best to avoid being in that type of situation ever again.

that being said froot was stupid for saying anything at this point and i think she should get booted from vshojo. shes single handedly made things more difficult for everyone else for no reason. i dont think shes a bad person but i do think shes tremendously stupid her mom is most likely not helping things either since shes even dumber than froot.

long story short froots dumb and she should get fired before she makes things even worse for everyone involved.

also not sure how people feel about kson after her deleted response but personally i thought it was nice. i see no issue with wanting to see the best in people and supporting them even if they are awful. as long as you put your foot down and let them know they fucked up and make them own it. who knows maybe im just optimistic but maybe kson or someone else in vshojo can get it through froots thick skull how stupid she is and make her a better person.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
cheating is bad sure but it happens and in my opinion what matters most is that you learn from it and never do it again if you are the cheater and if you are the one who is being cheated on just move forward and do your best to avoid being in that type of situation ever again.
Would you like getting cheated on?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Whoever runs PR or Talent wrangling for VSJ must be getting a stern talking to right now unless the company as a whole is extremely fucking retarded
They're honestly lucky someone who is rabid about being woke or happy to cancel anyone no matter the time isnt signalboosting some of her old 4chan posting, they can still salvage bits of this failure by just ignoring it in spite of god knows how many millions more now knowing about the 5 guys saga

Serbian Peacemakers

this froot stuff is really stupid on so many levels. from what i can find it sounds like her ex husband was a cunt and i would not be surprised if he was doing that thing some military guys do where they just find the first girl they can and drag them into getting married.
The thing is, Froot was his second wife, so he already was married before, got divorced, and started hitting up Froot sometime afterwards.
Would you like getting cheated on?
The cheating wasn't mentioned in the document, but assuming it happened sometime after the marriage I can't lie, he fucking deserved it if even half the things she said in the doc are true.

Top Bottom