"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

Vidya Games Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
GU is still one of the best MonHuns to date

im just biased on FU because thats literally all that i play back then

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
this is quite literally the average UI of every gacha/mobage to date
True & Real

But I do recommend giving emulated MH4U or MHGU a try if you didn't like World's controls or NPE. They're a bit stiffer and take getting used to, but there's none of that weird randomness to them that World has. And on the menu and tutorial front the games definitely ease you in way better. Some would say MHGU takes fucking forever to ease you in because low rank is bloated with shitter monsters you have to fight, but it's still a good game if you ignore some of the more retarded endgame shit like deviants or certain hypers. Best of all, no unskippable fucking cutscenes, and nobody yapping in your ear all the time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
But I do recommend giving emulated MH4U or MHGU a try if you didn't like World's controls or NPE. They're a bit stiffer and take getting used to, but there's none of that weird randomness to them that World has. And on the menu and tutorial front the games definitely ease you in way better. Some would say MHGU takes fucking forever to ease you in because low rank is bloated with shitter monsters you have to fight, but it's still a good game if you ignore some of the more retarded endgame shit like deviants or certain hypers. Best of all, no unskippable fucking cutscenes, and nobody yapping in your ear all the time.
I'd say 4 Ultimate over Generations first. Having a guided story does still help keeping you interested. I think Generations is a bit too free form for a newbie to the series if they don't have anyone guiding them.

Plus Gore Megala is one of the best Flagship monsters they've ever put out. Fight me.

Awoogers

I'd say 4 Ultimate over Generations first. Having a guided story does still help keeping you interested. I think Generations is a bit too free form for a newbie to the series if they don't have anyone guiding them.

Plus Gore Megala is one of the best Flagship monsters they've ever put out. Fight me.
im siding with the piss colored shagaru magala and the rivalry that it has with our hunter

the flagship that im biased about is still valstraxx hes literally just that cool

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I believe MonHun is the game that popularized the "claw grip" for controllers.
Add Megaman and Devil May Cry to it. Curious how it's only CAPCOM games. :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

highly relevant

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I believe MonHun is the game that popularized the "claw grip" for controllers.
1723227089567.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So I gave MHW a try. Never played a MonHun and never even watched a stream of it. Very mixed feelings so far. Just a colossal overload of tutorial menus constantly for the first 1-2 hours, which honestly is whatever to me. Took the time to try out a bunch of the weapon types, kinda surprised how deep some are. Been messing around with Switch Axe and Insect Glaive. Controls are super fucking awful though, especially after coming off the heels of Elden Ring. It's a 2018 game but it plays like a 2006 game.

This was my impression of the UI.
3fsf3ymt3d231.webp

Also the forced "alright, you did the objective, you have 1min to collect your shit before you auto-leave" is super gay.
I remember playing a bit when it came out but then put it down to play other stuff. Last year I went back into it and found that I was still in the Tutorial. Good times

Man, I loved the PSP, but man, I hated the PSP.

Every ten years I boot up Metal Gear Portable Ops since I am 95% of the way through it but quit because of the controls. It is like the Dreamcast of Portables

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Does this have a proper English translation, yet? I was interested in it, but saw that the English translation was absolute shit.

just read from their latest dev letter that it's planned for later this year (regarding the latest module), so it's a good idea to wait until then

chinese indie devs, please understand

Awoogers

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I was just given a piece of this gearset as a quest reward. Why does this exist? Though I suppose if my crafting jobs weren't so underleveled I could probably make bank selling this to certain types of people.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

I was just given a piece of this gearset as a quest reward. Why does this exist? Though I suppose if my crafting jobs weren't so underleveled I could probably make bank selling this to certain types of people.
The guy outfit is literally that one gachimuchi meme

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It amuses me to no end that 99.9% of the people who play in there make themselves look like femboys/gay girls instead of making themselves look cool

Like I'd expect more bikini bitches but no, everyone is going for the Kpop looking camera filter ass characters. They make Tidus look like Tom Waits

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It amuses me to no end that 99.9% of the people who play in there make themselves look like femboys/gay girls instead of making themselves look cool

Like I'd expect more bikini bitches but no, everyone is going for the Kpop looking camera filter ass characters. They make Tidus look like Tom Waits
As I said, are you really an MMO gamer if your main isn't a white, male, human warrior, or the comedy midget race?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I w i s h I could start up a game looking (and sounding) exactly like Tom Waits.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

FFXIV? Because that "scene" is exactly this.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
As I said, are you really an MMO gamer if your main isn't a white, male, human warrior, or the comedy midget race?
It will never not amuse me that the average player character in Baldurs Gate 3, the gayest game in recent memory, was a white human male cleric.

Top Bottom