"Clara is a goddamn cartoon character in real life!"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Vidya Games Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's no way they could pull off the Gen 5 remakes in a way that wouldn't just be a straight downgrade, imo. Spritework for that gen was basically as good as you could reasonably expect from a sprite-based game with so many different sprites without going HD. No way any garbage the Switch puts out could compete short of using the Octopath Engine with it.
I have no expectation of them even attempting to match that and just do another Gen 4 butchering instead.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Sucks Unicorn Overlord is console exclusive...
Shame I didn't get a chance to use the logo in the vtuber context. Maybe next drive-by?

It's fucking perfect, with a unicorn and fair maiden, and rings too!

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I saw this article and wanted the thoughts of the two temtembros here. First off, didn't even know the game was a mmo. Remember it being semi popular whenever it released, but seeing it's steam charts it seemed to have fell off under 1k.

Reactions: Icy

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Shame I didn't get a chance to use the logo in the vtuber context. Maybe next drive-by?

It's fucking perfect, with a unicorn and fair maiden, and rings too!
Cali fucks horses part 2 the redux.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I saw this article and wanted the thoughts of the two temtembros here. First off, didn't even know the game was a mmo. Remember it being semi popular whenever it released, but seeing it's steam charts it seemed to have fell off under 1k.

If you look at it from a case study, yes world of warcraft did go to the dumps eventually. I never played it but I'm constantly told so by people who keep playing it. And it's not like Destiny 2 ever became better, quite the opposite. Minecraft's case was a resurgence of interest thanks to game streamers becoming mainstream.
Meanwhile I expect Palworld to carry the momentum for at least a couple of years but I'm not holding my breath.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you look at it from a case study, yes world of warcraft did go to the dumps eventually. I never played it but I'm constantly told so by people who keep playing it.
WoW is an interesting case study because there are definitive "this is where the game sucked" expansions while some argue whether the game was getting better or worse at certain points. However everything after Legion is generally seen as "bad" with the Shadowlands expansion in particular doing irreparable damage to the entire franchise. Palworld is a nice position where the lore has plenty of room to grow and there's a lot empty gaps they can fill.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lmfao. I just reached Aigis's introduction in P3R. Imagine seeing some autistic girl Naruto-run off into the fucking woods after you say hello to her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
heres cool doom wad i made for woozie back when she was mimsie :)
contains 3 maps tested in zdoom and boom -complevel 9 (DSDA port specifically)
IWAD - DOOM2.wad

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

UberSoldat

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Started playing Balatro last night after seeing Jelly and NL play it. Like many roguelikes/lites it is crack in video game form. Just got my first win, Smeared + Wrathful Jokers carried HARD. As well as destroying all my face cards, and using Ride the Bus for mult per consecutive hand without scoring a face card.
nice.png

Thanks, Jelly. Now all my free time will be spent in ANOTHER autism game!
Just had this run, went absolutely insane. Got good RNG early to convert to club flushes and snowballed from there. Using the DNA Joker with Hologram to add a shitload of extra clubs giving me multiplicative mult. As well as Driver's License giving ANOTHER 3x to mult for having over 16 enhanced cards thanks to DNA duping them. I'm so fucking addicted to this...
crazy-run.png

cracked-run.png

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

All of the Arkham games for $9. Deal expires in seven hours.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
less than 24 hours until Pokemon releases their plans for the next year or so, anime women around the world will be stirred into a fever pitch in joy or anger - there is no in-between

may God have mercy on us all

God's Strongest Dragoon

less than 24 hours until Pokemon releases their plans for the next year or so, anime women around the world will be stirred into a fever pitch in joy or anger - there is no in-between

Time to find out if Palworld is a banned word in their youtube chat
:whatastory:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Introducing the new generational gimmick EARLY Palworlds we have decided to completely ditch the standard gym formula because it was working too well and replace them with procedural generated worlds that are filled with a random assortment of pokemon this will definitely break the game because not even competent developers can fix all of the bugs that comes with procedural generation and this is definitely not an attempt to make talking about our main competitor harder.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Me: *Playing Balatro* Eh. This game kinda sucks.
Also Me: Huh. It's been two hours.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'd get Balatro, but it isn't political enough for me to enjoy it.

UberSoldat

PlayStation hit with layoffs

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
everyone was wrong, Pokemon Z is finally happening after over a decade, I'm going to laugh myself to sleep

Top Bottom