"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

Vidya Games Thread

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@The Proctor Fuck you sir! I bought Factorio after diner on Saturday and realized how long I was playing when it was Sunday Morning...
zchf42f7a4x61_1.png
Really not too good with the game still but I'm slowly getting the understanding about bottlenecking and automation.

I still don't get the excel doc thing though, unless you're using the squares in it as a layout for a blueprint of a factory you wanna build.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I still don't get the excel doc thing though, unless you're using the squares in it as a layout for a blueprint of a factory you wanna build.

It's hard notation about what ratios exist in the game. My playthrough is very heavily modded so standard calculators and tools aren't very useful.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I started playing Armored Core now that the 6th game is coming out soon. I played the original version of AC2 back in the day, but nothing more than that, really.

AC1 has aged surprising well, as long as you remap the controls to use the dual joysticks. I may play up to AC4 For Answer, depending on if the games hold my interest well enough. Apparently, AC5 was more for online play, so there is not much point to playing the campaigns, as they are supposed to suck.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Null has talked about his love for Satisfactory a few times, so I decided to buy it when he went on sale. Put on an archived stream and started playing. Then put on another stream and continued playing. Then another stream, and another stream. Completely lost track of time, and only realized how long I had been playing when I saw that there were only four hours until I had to get up for work.

All-in-all, it's a fun game. You should definitely check it out.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I've been playing a ton of Metal Hellsinger (think Doom as a rhythm game ) and despite being a pretty short game (4-5 hours + optional challenges), I find myself going back every other day or so and playing a level or two. I typically don't listen to metal but except for maybe 2 songs, I love every track in the game. Below would be my favorite

What I find unusual is that the only corpo vtuber I know of thats played it is Selen

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Null has talked about his love for Satisfactory a few times, so I decided to buy it when he went on sale. Put on an archived stream and started playing. Then put on another stream and continued playing. Then another stream, and another stream. Completely lost track of time, and only realized how long I had been playing when I saw that there were only four hours until I had to get up for work.

All-in-all, it's a fun game. You should definitely check it out.
I had it for at least two years. It's a really good mind numbing game to relax with. Honestly it's just 3d Factorio with some deviations to things. Such as Satisfactory is more peaceful and focusing on building factories then having to defend. Also Satisfactory is fun to make ramps and do huge jumps going down on them with a vehicle. If you like Factorio factory making aspect you enjoy satisfactory.

However, I still wish the developers finish it soon so they go back to the Sanctum series with 3. They said they work on that series after they complete Satisfactory.

I been playing Factorio recently before they raised the price. I enjoy it, I really like the aspect of building the factories while defending against bugs. Don't think i'll ever get to high pipkin level of min/maxxing thing cause that isn't my style. However, I do like learning something new often and seeing my layout and factory look better and function with more ease and automation.

I will say though, if you like factorio and want something with some more combat and exploration. I recommend Rift Breaker

Really fun Action RPG with Base Building and Tower Defense. build several outposts throughout the alien planet in different biomes, tons of weapons and defenses to unlock, research and discover new things to help improve your outposts with new buildings or tech, and fun to automate outposts that provide you benefits to your mech or other outposts across the planet.

Currently on sale too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, I was really excited for the Dead Space remake, and apparently it's really good, but EA waited until about 26 hours before it comes out to announce it actually has Denuvo DRM, so uh, I'm not excited anymore, and they can suck my dick if they think they're getting 70 eurodollars out of me in this economy.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Well, I haven't really been watching much stuff lately, but I've gotten on a roll on games I've either been slowly playing, and quite a few I just picked up and beat in two sessions.

A couple months:
  • Persona 5 Royal (beat in a few months, based on me slowly losing interest)
    - I hated this game compared to 3 and 4.
Games I've been meaning to play, but just cleared in the last three weeks:
  • Resident Evil 7
    - When the game first came out I got a strange bug that made it impossible to get into the boiler room. The key would show and then lock me out. I only found one other person that had this problem, but I fucked around for awhile in the house and was able to get passed it.
  • Resident Evil Village
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake
  • Resident Evil 3 Remake (2h 45m of gameplay... WTF.)
  • Titanfall 2
  • Doom Eternal
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
    - Another game I got a game breaking bug I got a long time ago
  • Metro 2033 Redux
  • Metro Last Light Redux
Currently playing:
  • Days Gone
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Tales of Arise
  • Metro Exodus

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Dark and Darker - D&D Tarkov basically - is having another open demo starting today for a week. It's a pretty good dungeon crawler meets battle-royal looter with fantasy theming. PvPvE and one that pulls no punches though, expect to die a lot both to the monsters and 3-mans who'll kill players in starter gear just because they can unless you're rolling with a squad of your own.
Botan, Towa, and Pekora recently played it too.

chihirogumi

New Nintendo Direct. Get ready for more farming simulators.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Dark and Darker - D&D Tarkov basically - is having another open demo starting today for a week. It's a pretty good dungeon crawler meets battle-royal looter with fantasy theming. PvPvE and one that pulls no punches though, expect to die a lot both to the monsters and 3-mans who'll kill players in starter gear just because they can unless you're rolling with a squad of your own.
Botan, Towa, and Pekora recently played it too.

This game is hard. Been playing it a bit, I think it's alright though. Didn't see I could reload arrows with R for a good while, had no melee weapon, guess I'll just die now that I shot my 6 arrows, brutal.

So is the Harry Potter game good? I've been watching people play it but I still can't get a good idea about it. I did really like Harry Potter at one point though so it is pressing that button a bit. What I want is to like min/max and stuff and have like my kind of broken Wizard, I don't know if it's that kind of game.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
So, I had to take some NyQuil due to a cold and I got to thinking about Resident Evil 7, and that the most unrealistic part isn’t mold zombies or anything supernatural, but that two houses (main and guest) in Louisiana have basements.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
This game is hard. Been playing it a bit, I think it's alright though. Didn't see I could reload arrows with R for a good while, had no melee weapon, guess I'll just die now that I shot my 6 arrows, brutal.

So is the Harry Potter game good? I've been watching people play it but I still can't get a good idea about it. I did really like Harry Potter at one point though so it is pressing that button a bit. What I want is to like min/max and stuff and have like my kind of broken Wizard, I don't know if it's that kind of game.
I find dark and darker infurating when I started it, but slowly grasped the mechanics over time and been enjoy playing as a rogue. Sneaking up on people to fight and sprinting behind them to get their portal while they were distracted lol. I will say the game does feel unity clunky and honestly probably didn't expect it to get as popular as it did. However, I think the idea of a medieval tarkov/hunt showdown is interesting enough to try it again when it releases fully.

I'm not a big harry potter fan growing up, but I say the game really grasp me with it's atmosphere and one of few open world games I actually felt like running around into nooks and cranny to find things. Also, one I don't abuse fast travel as much and enjoy traveling around by broom or foot. Combat isn't anything crazy at first, but at some point it does spike and encourage you try out good combos against certain opponents. However, pc port seems to be a little wonky for most with performance issues.

Overall, I honestly been pleased with it and does feel lika a triple AAA game in a long while where some passion and love for the IP is in it.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
That new fandom system in Holocure is actually pretty damn cool. The first Gachikoi run I did was with Kronii, and with all of her skills maxed out from the start I was already zigzagging past most enemies towards the end I had about 115% haste and 290% speed. The Credit Card and Blacksmith Goggles are a busted combo, almost all of my weapons were maxed+4 towards the last few minutes of my run.
My favorite new character is probably Ayame. Still need to try a few others before I can say for certain though.

E: Not a fan of Subaru. Too little damage and her entire build just doesn't feel fun to play.
AkiRose is fun, and apparently you can deal over 10000 damage with her belly dancing skill. Don't ask what I did to figure that out, my thumb doesn't want to talk about it.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That new fandom system in Holocure is actually pretty damn cool. The first Gachikoi run I did was with Kronii, and with all of her skills maxed out from the start I was already zigzagging past most enemies towards the end I had about 115% haste and 290% speed. The Credit Card and Blacksmith Goggles are a busted combo, almost all of my weapons were maxed+4 towards the last few minutes of my run.
My favorite new character is probably Ayame. Still need to try a few others before I can say for certain though.
Kay has a bad habit of making everything too OP, expect a lot of things to get nerfed considerably in some patch/0.6

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I just now learned that rolling with only your main weapon allows for more way more damage than having 4 collabs. The downside? You might end up broke if you go overkill at the anvils.
Society.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just now learned that rolling with only your main weapon allows for more way more damage than having 4 collabs. The downside? You might end up broke if you go overkill at the anvils.
View attachment 13334
I am guessing you need all the eliminate upgrades to make this work?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I am guessing you need all the eliminate upgrades to make this work?
Yeah, because eventually you'll reach a point where you're forced to grab another weapon. Either that, or you get extremely lucky and get a single stat roll option each level up.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My autism knows no bounds, i have been playing Devil May Cry 1 (the HD collection one) and I'm grinding hallway phantom for red orbs, because i want to be able to clear the shop of anything useful and to max upgrade ifrit when i get it, and the total orb count that i still need is 55,830 and phantom only drops 500 red orbs at like 1 minute per run + load times and if i want to futureproof my save i may need to get another 55k for yellow orbs, so 100k+ red orbs by only getting 500 every minute :ponrys::calidrinking:.
(I already cleared the game before, this is my second save, i just want to unlock everything in the game)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Metroid Prime Remastered is good :tomorrow: I'll pick up a physical copy later, I didn't feel bad pulling it up via other methods considering my previous Nintendo money exchanges (much Metroid, including Prime and Other M)

I wonder if anyone in the vtubersphere will give it a go, or if big corpos have perms.

Top Bottom