"Sana! Bed now!"Sakura Miko

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also apparently this do called genius forgot to save the VOD on twitch hopefully somebody save it.
Ooof, welp looks like I'm not watching the part I missed rn.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Reminder to not touch the poop guys. We are going to see a lot of shit take in twitter in the next few days

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reminder to not touch the poop guys. We are going to see a lot of shit take in twitter in the next few days
Dont worry, our schedule will be full with....

...fuck

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A few days? The night's still young, and full of terrors

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
they just want attention anyone

ignoring those types is best

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well whatever ounce of care i had for kettle quickly dissipated.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
god damn it. all i can really do is hope that pikamee isn't bullied or otherwise treated like shit by vshojo talent/management

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
musing on the Chammers doomposts, Kson somehow convincing Chammers would probably be one of the last hurrah's of her legacy in vtubing, really, from one of the more known EN speaking vtubers in a pretty beloved company, to an accidental pariah from retarded politics, to a randy loudmouthed tard who doesnt seem to do even half of the shit she used to do in her prime despite saying she is

and Chammers would be extremely fucking retarded, but i dont think Pikamee was, VOMs' avenues of growth were pretty small, and she will probably keep on trucking with the same collabs and type of content she used to churn out, but maybe thats just cope

Airless

Active lurker
I guess the twitter freaks could have spooked her enough to convince her to delete everything. Can't say I agree with the decision though. If only because there were some old vods I wanted to see.
Yeah, I don't agree with it either but I get where she's coming from. If you're not familiar with that side of the internet it must be pretty weird to see a bunch of twitter freaks going through 3 years worth of content for anything that they can use against her, especially since she likely didn't even remember most of the stuff they were trying to use against her.

Side note, whenever they try and gaslight people into thinking that they did nothing wrong remember that they did all this and more

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
god damn it. all i can really do is hope that pikamee isn't bullied or otherwise treated like shit by vshojo talent/management
I doubt it. It seams like the jp branch is under different management :takocope:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of haachama. Dont let pikamee distract you from the fact yagoo sold haachama to some rich business man to finance his new building!!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Damn, I went out to eat for a few hours, and it took pages to sift through to determine it is her. Not too surprising, I guess. Traded one of the most unique character models in the game for a basic ass model and "talent freedom," lol.

Oh well, hope she finds what she was looking for with this switch. Can't say I honestly care too much that she's there, though. Best of luck to her regardless.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm going to bed now.

This whole shitshow is why women need to stay in the kitchen.

That is all.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
I, for one, am interested in how this will all pan out. As long as I get to hear the kettle laugh again (and as long as she doesn't get buttfucked by whatever is going on in that """agency""") then all is right in this world.

An interesting thought: No amount of OPSEC is gonna hide her unmistakable voice and mannerisms. Funnily enough, the same happened to a handful of people I used to watch before they all went corpo.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I'm going to bed now.

This whole shitshow is why women need to stay in the kitchen.

That is all.
Don't kill any chuubas on your way to dreamland, bossman!

Top Bottom