"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Chances are that her contract was fairly restrictive and she was giving a good chunk of her money back to the corpo. People hate on Vshojo but they do seem to have one of the best business models for the talents. Their only problem is that they hold little to no power over their talents and on the "management" side they seem to be fairly shit. Its basically a free for all.
She said the only cut gyari takes is 100% of the merch sales, donations and everything else was hers. Voms was basically gyari pimping out his designs in the hopes it would take off and he could sell merch, there also seems to be at least some rules since whatever happened to tomoe made him fire her but he left them run wild. Someone the size of pika I don't see any reason to jump ship when you're making bank off of donations unless you want merch sales on top of that but she never gave me the impression of a jew.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Amalee similar to CyYu wouldn't want to join a corpo given their jobs as VAs they need to be able to stream as little as they want (granted Vshojo clearly doesn't care)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
SHE WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
And now for the customary:

All this effort put into writing lore that will just get forgotten as she just becomes yet another girl playing minecraft poorly reacting to meme compilations on youtube.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm now hoping that Akai Haato's voice comes out so that the internet will collectively re-enact the beginning of Scanners

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The worst part of the Lore its that the character its paired with Zentroon and not Kson :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Jacks Wasted Life

this fucking lore. lol. If it isn't Pika...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
To the 39 people in reddit, who keep track and care about this lore shit, know that I hate you.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
And now for the customary:

All this effort put into writing lore that will just get forgotten as she just becomes yet another girl playing minecraft poorly reacting to meme compilations on youtube.

What's gonna be really funny is if she's some sort of zoomer who thinks World War II happened in the '80s or something like that when she's supposed to have an IQ of 999.

BEEG Booba Fishing

So if this is indeed Pikamee will she finally fulfill the prophecy and kill da ho?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How long is this lore. Give me an idea of how long I have to sit through this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wouldve had time to kill myself 47 times can she start akready so i can go to bed

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kestraline

Early Adopter
All the years of streams and she got them nuked just to join one of the worst corpos around because she fell for kson's talent freedom bullshit.

It hurts so much. And when the next one graduates all the vshojo fans will be begging in the comments that they're going there next.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"The warmth of having her own clothes gave her the will to live"
WHO WROTE THIS?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom