"Don't show me this language. I don't wanna speak like them, I don't wanna fucking understand the monkeys"Tenma Maemi

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

hololive ruined /jp/

Jacks Wasted Life

If it's Yuri or Sana I'll laugh myself to death.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I WAS HERE!

Biggest plot twist is if it's not a previously massive talent in the past.
Just imagine, it'd be Vshojo doing something different for once

Airless

Active lurker
On the plus side, the one (1) tranny W that they will ever have will get revoked if this really is her

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Several of the emotes look extremely close to each other, to the point that if it's not Pikamee it'd be considered plagiarism. Beyond general things like "both have one holding a heart" their expressions in it are near identical, unlike say Fauna's which is a similar concept but distinct.
View attachment 25050
The emote thing is pretty retarded. People on twitch copy each other's emotes all the time. Dont get me wrong. its 99.999% Pikamee but the emote thing is not "proof".

It all points out that it is indeed her huh, it just needs confirmation. Pika you fucking retard, you could literally get anywhere and you chose the house of whores that do dick for you. What baffles me the most in such a visceral way is that she had such a sweet deal with gyari and unless he wanted to rip her off she was making bank off of donations and memberships. Their statement even said they were kinda stunned by her choice and I suspect fucking Kson put some weird ideas into her head.
Chances are that her contract was fairly restrictive and she was giving a good chunk of her money back to the corpo. People hate on Vshojo but they do seem to have one of the best business models for the talents. Their only problem is that they hold little to no power over their talents and on the "management" side they seem to be fairly shit. Its basically a free for all.

In an attempt to get people off her back over the Hogwarts bullshit, the cheating bitch has drawn the new character.
View attachment 25110
View attachment 25112
View attachment 25109
Gotta distract everyone from the fact that she talked shit and promised to donate $57,000 to some groomer charity.

I looked in her Twitch channel, and there's already a bunch of people who have subscriptions. Twitch offers subscriptions for people who haven't even streamed yet? Come to think of it, new channels can't have custom emotes either, right? Anyone know what's going on there? Does Vshojo have an in at Twitch which lets them give those benefits to associated channels automatically?
Seems that if you are big enough and have the right connections, you can bypass most of the shit regular indies have to deal with.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Hey, if it's Pikamee, Vshojo is 2 for 2 on "Legendary vtuber joins Vshojo and loses half her audience" board. Shame that uh, I don't think anyone else is competing.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
When I just heard
The news today
It seems my life
Is gonna change

I close my eyes
begin to pray
Cuz Pikamee is streaming
on twitch today

*dies*

EDIT: Almost 21K as of this post

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I literally set my god damn alarm to be up at 5 god damn AM I swear if this is a nothingburger I will jill myself.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I don't know Yuri but I'm pretty sure she isn't bilingual now Sana would be the biggest plot this since the spanish inquisition (obviously this is impossible but imagining is funny)

ペンネーム

Late and gay. As expected

JMForte

Regardless of who it is or what happens, it's going to be entertaining seeing all the stuff around the debut.

Topo Chico

Kalion

:)
On the plus side, the one (1) tranny W that they will ever have will get revoked if this really is her
I'm worried that'll trigger another wave of harassment towards her.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
to all lurkers and members of the site here right now to witness history, please make sure to donate to proctor to make up the cost of his therapy bills

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If it is Pikamee and the rats figure it out it puts Froot in a hilariously akward position.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
People hate on Vshojo but they do seem to have one of the best business models for the talents.
1684037283834.jpeg

If it was the best then why 2 of their vtubers didnt renew contract?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh my god, fucking get on with it woman. Whoever it is. Jesus

JMForte

If it is Pikamee and the rats figure it out it puts Froot in a hilariously akward position.
Froot will just bully her out of the company and all will be well in her world.

Top Bottom