"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

TVA Minecraft Server

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Nenelove I see what you meant about the spawn... fixing it.
Do you dislike it? I can just take my pick and axe to all of it and reestablish vanilla generation if you'd like, it would actually be much faster and easier, like they say "hours to build, seconds to destroy".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Do you dislike it? I can just take my pick and axe to all of it and reestablish vanilla generation if you'd like, it would actually be much faster and easier, like they say "hours to build, seconds to destroy".
No, I meant the natural spawn rate, sorry. It feels like the spawns are endless.

Negzana

I don't know if the whole process of getting an MS giftcard to buy a new copy of MC on a new account for opsec purposes is worth it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't know if the whole process of getting an MS giftcard to buy a new copy of MC on a new account for opsec purposes is worth it.
I mean, you don't have to. You can just do a name change. All MC Java accounts tie back to a user ID that is easily searchable, though, but I don't know how likely it would be to find an old username with that. Probably not very, unless it was logged at a site somewhere for no real reason.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Man, I just used a credit card to buy a new license online. I guess I'm doxxed if Microsoft's purchase records leak and those records include information on what username a purchased license is associated with, but I think it's reasonable to sleep peacefully at night not worrying about that.

I get wanting to security-max everything in your life, but at some point you have to just live.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I mean, you don't have to. You can just do a name change. All MC Java accounts tie back to a user ID that is easily searchable, though, but I don't know how likely it would be to find an old username with that. Probably not very, unless it was logged at a site somewhere for no real reason.
Name change history is easily accessible.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
as long as you didnt use your real name i dont see a problem

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The message board at spawn is finished, you're all free to leave your stupid messages for others to read.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
How many villagers are too many
2023-05-20_18.19.23.png
2023-05-20_18.19.28.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
6 people on ze server, a new record for the blockgame autists.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Nah, fuck this fam.
Server crashed, fell into lava, survived with the totem but I died the moment I touched floor because of kinetic energy.
Fuck this, everything at my base is unlocked and unclaimed. I am not grinding all that shit again.

I am perfectly OK with dying by my own retardation, not this.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Nah, fuck this fam.
Server crashed, fell into lava, survived with the totem but I died the moment I touched floor because of kinetic energy.
Fuck this, everything at my base is unlocked and unclaimed. I am not grinding all that shit again.

I mean, this is kinda Minecraft through.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, fuck this fam.

Did you fall into lava because it crashed? You bridging over lava?

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Nah, fuck this fam.

What exactly did you lose? i may be able to recoup some of the losses
Doing some maintenance on the server today. Pregenerating the whole map, which will likely take a day or two, but will hopefully prevent issues with lag. Server will be online, but may have performance issues.
Is the current world border going to stay that size or is that just the area that will be pre generated?
Because I'm 90% sure takodachis base is outside of the current border.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Doing some maintenance on the server today. Pregenerating the whole map, which will likely take a day or two, but will hopefully prevent issues with lag. Server will be online, but may have performance issues.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is the current world border going to stay that size or is that just the area that will be pre generated?
Because I'm 90% sure takodachis base is outside of the current boborder.

I initially started generating a radius of 10k, which is why the strip shows up there. There are no established borders right now. I am gonna generate the core part of the world for now and work on fringe spots like Tako's base after.

I am figuring this out as I go, so any patience or advice is appreciated. @Takodachi, if you want to let me know what you lost, I can return it all.

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Nah, fuck this fam.

Something to consider for the server: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/graves.74208/

Top Bottom