"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

TVA Minecraft Server

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I've built an instant bartering farm and basic unloader, an use for the gold farm drops.
2023-06-17_03.22.57.png
2023-06-17_03.23.00.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I made fun of rat for touching grass, and then the moment I touch grass I get fucking dengue fever and I'm down for the count for at least 15 days.

Allah has punished my hubris.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I made fun of rat for touching grass, and then the moment I touch grass I get fucking dengue fever and I'm down for the count for at least 15 days.

Allah has punished my hubris.
Don't be too sad, server is pretty much dead at this point and I never see anyone on, I think everyone got burned out at the same time.
also...
Como demonios te da dengue man? Tu andas por ahi por el monte hueveando todo el dia o es que no tienes malla en las ventanas? Yo he vivido en un area semi-rural toda mi vida con mosquitos y nunca me ha dado esa mierda.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
There is now an auto tree farm on the server located at -90,270 . It works for all tree types with the exception of dark oak and mangrove trees.
tree farm.png
Step 1:
Bring at least 10 of the sapling you want to farm and as much bone meal as possible. Some saplings have already been provided as shown below. Bonemeal can be obtained from the skeleton/zombie mob farm although the chest is currently locked due to The Rat which make collection a bit harder. Place as much bonemeal in the chest to the left of the farming spot and if using nether trees the fungus into the chest on the right as these trees do not give out saplings for regrowth.
Wall.png
Bonemeal lever.png
Fungus lever.png

Step 2:
Put at least 1 item of the desired type into the hoppers used for item filtering. These hoppers will have iron nuggets in them, leave the nuggets alone. The first two hoppers should be reserved for logs with the last one being used for sticks for normal trees and shroomlights for nether trees. Below the three filtering hoppers is a trap door that determine what happens to the rest of the items. For general use just leave it up. If you are sure that all non compostable drops are getting filtered by the first three hoppers and you don't want any of the other drops (saplings/fungus/apples) then you can put the trapdoor down, this will auto compost those items turning them into bonemeal.
Item filters.png

Step 3:
Go up the scaffolding till you reach this platform. Make sure the lever is flipped the correct way for your tree type (only jungle needs it flipped a different way). Check the planting blocks. For non nether trees just the block you plant on needs to be dirt, for the nether trees the block you plant on and the block diagonally down needs to be either crimson/warped Nylium depending on which tree you are growing. At the bottom of the structure there are two levers, one that starts the farm and one that configures for nether trees and jungle. make sure this lever is configured correctly.
Jungle lever.png
Block replacement.png
Start and toggle levers.png
Step 4:
Set up your inventory so that you have a stack of saplings in your offhand and a stack of bonemeal in your mainhand. Fill up the rest of your inventory slots with junk items. Run the command /Claimexplosions on and flip the lever name start tnt duping. Go to the planting spot and flip the lever for the bonemeal dispenser above as well as the fungus dispenser if farming nether trees. Align yourself with the chain and hold right click to plant. The farm should now be working. If you are comfortable with the farms cycles you can press F3 and T while holding left click, this will reload shaders and also hold down the left click without you needing to press anything.
Align.png
When you are finished make sure to turn the farm off, set the /clamexplosions to off and remove your items from the chests. Make sure the shared chests have at least a stack of saplings and a stack of wood for future users. Be mindfull of creepers while claimexplosions is set to true as they can and will blow up blocks.

ioㅤ

Minor update to the tree farm there is now a companion bonemeal farm located two chunks away.
This farm is currently not quick enough to keep up with the tree farms bonemeal demand but will eventually be tiled upwards so that it does.
Bonemeal farm.png

ioㅤ

There are two new farms and the bonemeal farm has been extended.
One farm is a nether-shrooms farm next to the bonemeal and tree farm. The other is a slime farm located at -851,-1259 made out of Neneloves favorite blocks.
Slime farm.png
Nether shrooms farm.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ioㅤ

Uupa Ruupa number 805 so about 48.89% chance by that amount of trials for at least one success to occur.
Any ideas for a nickname?
Uupa Ruupa.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Uupa Ruupa number 805 so about 48.89% chance by that amount of trials for at least one success to occur.
Any ideas for a nickname?
View attachment 33661
I am not sure, but make sure the name is fantastical, like Olog R'dev. Very good name that I totally didn't just come up with in two seconds.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
the server wouldn't happen to still be on, would it? Might get on it for a while.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I haven't touched it, but it should be. If not, just send another message here and I can see if I can get it up.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
well darn
Screenshot 2023-07-25 22-49-53.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Working now, many thanks

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@Nenelove I assume you are okay with me using your land? I wish to start working on this place before I go back to the mountain.

I KNOW THOSE FUCKING CRYSTALS ARE YOUR DOING @Takodachi

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
? What land
And the crystals are io's btw

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter