"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS

TVA Minecraft Server

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for the thread.

@Harrow Prime what command in particular are you talking about with the chests?
Stuff such as /cnolock fail due to a script error I think it was. I haven't checked the other commands to unlock them for others such as /cmodify public I think it was, so maybe those will work?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Stuff such as /cnolock fail due to a script error I think it was. I haven't checked the other commands to unlock them for others such as /cmodify public I think it was, so maybe those will work?
Did you ever check it after you posted on here about it? That is the LWC Extended plugin. I actually updated it yesterday later in the day and it seemed to be working, not sure if you checked it after that.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Did you ever check it after you posted on here about it? That is the LWC Extended plugin. I actually updated it yesterday later in the day and it seemed to be working, not sure if you checked it after that.
I have not, I've been too busy to try and check. If someone else can confirm it that'd be cool, I really need to get some shut eye.

edit: also nene I know this was you. That typo gives it all away.

nenedonation.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Unrelated, but what would people think about another, more gamey server with something like ValhallaMMO?

I don’t care for mods that make major changes to the gameplay myself. I’ll stick to the main server.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Updated to 1.20.1

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I HAD JUST
UPDATED
MY MODS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do they not work on 1.20.1?

You shouldn't need to update your client, anyway. Viaversion is installed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unrelated, but what would people think about another, more gamey server with something like ValhallaMMO?
That just sounds like vanilla with extra steps, and considering most of our players are total dweebs at the game it might only decrease player numbers.
The plugin does sound really cool for a server with an actual map and enemies and shit but in a vanilla world it's gonna go mostly ignored.
I have not, I've been too busy to try and check. If someone else can confirm it that'd be cool, I really need to get some shut eye.

edit: also nene I know this was you. That typo gives it all away.

View attachment 30256
That is not me, not because I wouldn't do such a thing but because I literally do not have 20 bucks to spare for a joke like that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That just sounds like vanilla with extra steps, and consider most of our players are total dweebs at the game it might only decrease player numbers.
It would be a separate, optional server with cross server chat

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It would be a separate, optional server with cross server chat
I think it's more of a toolkit for server admins and such than something you just throw in a random vanilla world and hope for the best. The thing I'm tryna say is that you'd probably have to put in a lot of man hours to bring it to its full potential and idk if you are committed to doing that just for tako to be the only one playing.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think it's more of a toolkit for server admins and such than something you just throw in a random vanilla world and hope for the best. The thing I'm tryna say is that you'd probably have to put in a lot of man hours to bring it to its full potential and idk if you are committed to doing that just for tako to be the only one playing.
Yeah, I know. I was gauging interest before I did anything with it

New seed i assume?
New map and totally different plugins

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, I know. I was gauging interest before I did anything with it
I could try TRY! and make you a spawn area or something if you do go ahead with it, but don't take anything for granted. But not in survival, I'm not starting all over in this harder version.

You probably want some kind of enemy editing plugin too since this one hasn't added that functionality yet.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I could try TRY! and make you a spawn area or something if you do go ahead with it, but don't take anything for granted. But not in survival, I'm not starting all over in this harder version.

You probably want some kind of enemy editing plugin too since this one hasn't added that functionality yet.
Yeah i have been looking at a bunch of RPG plugins, just still taking my time. And i was gonna get a generic hub area and have the it as the only "town". If you want to make one, I would not be opposed, but it would definitely be up to you.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah i have been looking at a bunch of RPG plugins, just still taking my time. And i was gonna get a generic hub area and have the it as the only "town". If you want to make one, I would not be opposed, but it would definitely be up to you.
I wouldn't mind doing it but I would also like specific building plugins for it. That makes me think of some sort of custom map with like, detailed areas, treasure chests, custom spawning enemies and dungeons, etc. But that would require disallowing people from building on it which idk if everyone would be happy about and I'm probably going too far on my own imagination ride.

Thinking about it, you could just make certain areas free for people to edit however they like, like plots of a creative server, but I would probably ask you to set tick to 0 which would mess with people's stuff.
I wouldnt mind, but please handpick the seed this time, no more barren wastelands.
Would also fix this issue lol.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wouldn't mind doing it but I would also like specific building plugins for it. That makes me think of some sort of custom map with like, detailed areas, treasure chests, custom spawning enemies and dungeons, etc. But that would require disallowing people from building on it which idk if everyone would be happy about and I'm probably going too far on my own imagination ride.

Thinking about it, you could just make certain areas free for people to edit however they like, like plots of a creative server, but I would probably ask you to set tick to 0 which would mess with people's stuff.

Would also fix this issue lol.
At the very least, the hub town would be protected from building. There are ways to create instanced stuff, too, like dungeons. That could be done in-lieu of building it in-world. I was looking at EliteMobs for that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At the very least, the hub town would be protected from building. There are ways to create instanced stuff, too, like dungeons. That could be done in-lieu of building it in-world. I was looking at EliteMobs for that.
hm, maybe a slightly enhanced set of biomes and minor structures that regenerate bi-weekly? That people can alter and gather resources from? They could also spawn different sets of mobs with higher strength and have hidden chests with custom loot?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
hm, maybe a slightly enhanced set of biomes and minor structures that regenerate bi-weekly? That people can alter and gather resources from? They could also spawn different sets of mobs with higher strength and have hidden chests with custom loot?
I have definitely seen a plugin somewhere that had respawning resources and also enabled surface-only gameplay

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have definitely seen a plugin somewhere that had respawning resources and also enabled surface-only gameplay
There are definitely many ideas that can be explored, but it will be work intensive and time consuming to get it to that stage. I wouldn't mind it if there was a good playerbase but my biggest worry is putting a bunch of my hours into even a simple spawn and then having nobody care.

I guess it will grow as the site grows (and it is growing) but on a server like this we would be able to remove the whitelist since everything important will be protected by default.

Last edited:
Top Bottom