RAAAAAAAAAAAT
YOU ENABLED WEATHER
MY RENDER DISTANCE IS REDUCED

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
YOU ENABLED WEATHER
SNOW FALLS ON MY BUILDS AND I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMOVE IT :pikameefuck:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
YOU ENABLED WEATHER
SNOW FALLS ON MY BUILDS AND I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMOVE IT :pikameefuck:

> builds in a snow biome
> snow falls

94d.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Someone mentioned it before but it would be pretty funny to have a death counter for everyone at spawn as well. Top spot goes to the one with the most deaths, AKA Drax

Edit: I have begun the Hollowing. I won't be focusing on it too much for the time being, but once my tower is finished I just might focus all my efforts here. I also plan to maintain silence during the times I'm doing this, and will likely mute chat just for the sake of being Z E N. If for whatever reason you want to assist then Nenelove must give you the go ahead as the mountain is his (Mt. Kronene). Commemorative photo or something I guess below.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 06-25-27.png

The plan is simple. All interior blocks must be removed. Only leave stone blocks alone if breaking them creates a hole to the outside world. Ores that create holes to the outside can be destroyed, but they must be replaced with stone or dirt. Dirt blocks will be left alone unless they're deep inside the mountain, as it's just easier to leave the top soil alone. Silk Touch ores if you want to minmax space, otherwise go ahead and bust them open. I intend to remove all stone above sea level at least, but may go further deeper. I would ask you don't take the stuff from the chests until I'm done as I like seeing the progress I make, but if you need it then go for it.
I do hope to fully focus my efforts on this in a few days. If you need me during my time mining away here, I will likely respond late as I won't be reading chat at all times lol. Since this isn't on peaceful things may be slightly more of a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nene and Tako need to fight to the death, literally in minecraft, over whether the weather cycle remains enabled or not.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This gets to me sometimes in caves. There is no way for outside light to be here and it confuses me into believing there is already a light source here when there is not, meaning shit can spawn.

outsidelightincave.png

edit: I've also come to realize that the idea of "the harder you try to get something, the less likely you are to get it" is becoming much more clear to me these last few weeks. Does that mean it'll work with Dott too..?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nene and Tako need to fight to the death, literally in minecraft, over whether the weather cycle remains enabled or not.
How about a building competition? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Someone mentioned it before but it would be pretty funny to have a death counter for everyone at spawn as well. Top spot goes to the one with the most deaths, AKA Drax

Edit: I have begun the Hollowing. I won't be focusing on it too much for the time being, but once my tower is finished I just might focus all my efforts here. I also plan to maintain silence during the times I'm doing this, and will likely mute chat just for the sake of being Z E N. If for whatever reason you want to assist then Nenelove must give you the go ahead as the mountain is his (Mt. Kronene). Commemorative photo or something I guess below.

View attachment 27683

The plan is simple. All interior blocks must be removed. Only leave stone blocks alone if breaking them creates a hole to the outside world. Ores that create holes to the outside can be destroyed, but they must be replaced with stone or dirt. Dirt blocks will be left alone unless they're deep inside the mountain, as it's just easier to leave the top soil alone. Silk Touch ores if you want to minmax space, otherwise go ahead and bust them open. I intend to remove all stone above sea level at least, but may go further deeper. I would ask you don't take the stuff from the chests until I'm done as I like seeing the progress I make, but if you need it then go for it.
I do hope to fully focus my efforts on this in a few days. If you need me during my time mining away here, I will likely respond late as I won't be reading chat at all times lol. Since this isn't on peaceful things may be slightly more of a pain in the ass.
Don't throw away any of the stone, store it.
Also the mountain co-owned by the both of us.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

How about a building competition? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Don't throw away any of the stone, store it.
I have like 1.5 double chests full of cobblestone, I'll unlock it later so you can build sperg with it.

@TheRratC Minecarts are broken by the way. You can ride them from start to finish of a track but when you try to dismount, it will send you back to the start. Mumber tried it earlier and confirmed it isn't just a problem on my end.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I have like 1.5 double chests full of cobblestone, I'll unlock it later so you can build sperg with it.

@TheRratC Minecarts are broken by the way. You can ride them from start to finish of a track but when you try to dismount, it will send you back to the start. Mumber tried it earlier and confirmed it isn't just a problem on my end.
Anyone have any ideas on what would cause this? Otherwise, I am gonna need a time to turn off plugins and test.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The Dynmap hasnt updated
my not-so-shithole-anymore island looks like a complete shithole
1685317814021.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Dynmap is still updating. It will take a while

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Dynmap is still updating. It will take a while
its been like a week
:pippaseethe;

@Nenelove
It is with great regret to inform you that I might need 2 more blocks on each side.
The left side isnt that much of a problem, there I dont enroach on anything, but the right side has the road.
2023-05-28_18.54.48.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
its been like a week
:pippaseethe;

@Nenelove
It is with great regret to inform you that I might need 2 more blocks on each side.
The left side isnt that much of a problem, there I dont enroach on anything, but the right side has the road.
View attachment 27749
That's what you get for building far out. That is the last spot that will be generated.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Takoskryvya finally shows up on the map.
We are a recognized nation
1685331421902.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
/summon minecraft:wither

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Anyone have any ideas on what would cause this? Otherwise, I am gonna need a time to turn off plugins and test.
my guess would be something in the anti-cheat plugin.

God's Strongest Dragoon

my guess would be something in the anti-cheat plugin.
Yeah, rat fixed and it was apparently the anti-cheat. My guess is it didn't register movement in a minecart as the player moving so it saw the player going from one spot to another several hundred points away instantly and teleported them back.

Top Bottom