"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

TVA Minecraft Server

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
RIP io
he keeps lagging to hell and back
I have no clue what is causing it. its just this server that fucking up for me all my other connections are fine.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Finally got all the beacons
2023-05-27_00.37.11.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Nice building
Ty, its my storage room, havent built a house yet.

Auto brewer complete (4 more to go)
Also fuck you rat and your hopper mechanics, sometimes I forget to use /chopper on and all my hard work goes to shit because it has to be activated it in a very specific order.
2023-05-27_01.48.57.png
2023-05-27_01.52.51.png
2023-05-27_01.50.46.png
2023-05-27_01.50.33.png

First hit is on the house.
2023-05-27_02.38.55.png
2023-05-27_02.39.08.png

Lighthouse is almost complete, with rotating redstone beacon
2023-05-27_06.57.34.png

done, took me the entire night but finally got it.
2023-05-27_07.04.24.png

Small dock to fish
2023-05-27_07.25.31.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
if you want to be lazy, you could toss the multiverse plugin on there and have a 'resource world' and just periodically delete it.
Auto brewer complete (4 more to go)
Also fuck you rat and your hopper mechanics, sometimes I forget to use /chopper on and all my hard work goes to shit because it has to be activated it in a very specific order.
idk if everyone knows this but with the LWC chest locking plugin, you can use /cpersist and then a command like /chopper or /cremove or /cmodify <username> etc., and then just punch all the containers you want to modify, before using /cpersist again to disable it. That way you don't have to run the command each time if you have a lot of containers to alter perms for.

Lol you know all the fucking commands...
I used to admin a modestly popular server.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
if you want to be lazy, you could toss the multiverse plugin on there and have a 'resource world' and just periodically delete it.

idk if everyone knows this but with the LWC chest locking plugin, you can use /cpersist and then a command like /chopper or /cremove or /cmodify <username> etc., and then just punch all the containers you want to modify, before using /cpersist again to disable it. That way you don't have to run the command each time if you have a lot of containers to alter perms for.
Lol you know all the fucking commands...

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The proud nation of Takoskryvya affording wealth Kronenechia could only dream of
2023-05-27_17.21.13.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The proud nation of Takoskryvya affording wealth Kronenechia could only dream of
View attachment 27475
I could literally farm at the raid farm and make one of those if I wanted, but no amount of farming will ever let you make a fountain that actually looks good :smugselen:

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The autism that this game brings out in people has really turned me off of playing it in recent years though I am okay with watching it. On past servers between friends I would try and do things at a leisurely pace and in the same time other people on the server have defeated the dragon in the first couple hours of the server being open and have 15 different farms for items. The endgame rushing kills my personal enjoyment of the game.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The autism that this game brings out in people has really turned me off of playing it in recent years though I am okay with watching it. On past servers between friends I would try and do things at a leisurely pace and in the same time other people on the server have defeated the dragon in the first couple hours of the server being open
I feel called out

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The autism that this game brings out in people has really turned me off of playing it in recent years though I am okay with watching it. On past servers between friends I would try and do things at a leisurely pace and in the same time other people on the server have defeated the dragon in the first couple hours of the server being open and have 15 different farms for items. The endgame rushing kills my personal enjoyment of the game.
Literally tako lol, honestly I don't mind if some autists wanna do that, blockgame is very open ended and if someone wants to waste their time doing that it's not my problem. I do hate that in terraria, since that game is literally just progression and the world is limited so it does suck all the fun out of it when some autist loots literally every chest in the map and kills every boss on day one playing 20 hours straight.

In minekra I just let the meatheads do all of the hard labor and dedicate myself to building cool shit, having OP gear and infinite materials at my fingertips only makes this easier so I generally approve.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
uhhhhh what’s going on? What did I take?

Also, the timing is impeccable as I just woke up and checked here lol
nene has spent the entire afternoon malding, seething and dilating about the person who locked the lectern, we didnt know who was it until @Mumberthrax told us how to check ownership.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
nene has spent the entire afternoon malding, seething and dilating about the person who locked the lectern, we didnt know who was it until @Mumberthrax told us how to check ownership.
oh lol
I didn’t think putting the book back on it would make the entire thing mine but shiiiit ok

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I malded more about the torches, you ain't seen nothin'.

B R I D G E T I M E
R
I
D
G
E

T
I
M
E

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
@TheRratC might want to change the config setting on griefprevention that disables pistons outside of claims. was trying to transport a villager and saw this during:1685242969493.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shut up, I'm watching Barbie

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
YOU DISABLED WEATHER
MY TRIDENTS ARE USELESS

edit:
the drought is finally over, Ratisama be praised.

Last edited:
Top Bottom