Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I have been thinking
With 1.20 around the corner, what are you gonna do about the new biome? The 20kx20k world has been generated, hasnt it?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have been thinking
With 1.20 around the corner, what are you gonna do about the new biome? The 20kx20k world has been generated, hasnt it?
We lag the server once it does obviously

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
We lag the server once it does obviously
Thats a given, but I meant the biome generation.
Biomes only generate on newly created chunks, they cannot appear on already existing land, so rat would have to either extend the world border to allow the biome to generate or generate an entire new world.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Thats a given, but I meant the biome generation.
Biomes only generate on newly created chunks, they cannot appear on already existing land, so rat would have to either extend the world border to allow the biome to generate or generate an entire new world.
Is making a new world possible while still keeping the old one? I am tired, the concepts aren’t loading in my head right now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is making a new world possible while still keeping the old one? I am tired, the concepts aren’t loading in my head right now.
Yes

Edit: I'll figure something out for 1.20, when it hits.

Edit2: I might block off the right side of the map, since I think no one has built that way, then trim it out. Do we know when 1.20 is expected to hit?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes

Edit2: I might block off the right side of the map, since I think no one has built that way, then trim it out. Do we know when 1.20 is expected to hit?
I vote to not do anything, the biome is ugly and the new trees and derivate blocks are even more ugly. Fuck pink wood, who thought that was a good idea.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I vote to not do anything, the biome is ugly and the new trees and derivate blocks are even more ugly. Fuck pink wood, who thought that was a good idea.
As much as I would love making less work for myself, I think you are gonna be in the minority for this

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yes

edit: we got official release date
1685133020037.png

Also it also ocurred to me. On top of biomes, what are you gonna do about the Nether structures? Has the Nether/End been generated as well? Because the new update also brings drops that can only be found on Bastions/Fortresses/Cities chests.

I guess you could delete all the chunks people arent using in MCEdit.
Shut your whore mouth.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
edit: we got official release date
View attachment 27372

Also it also ocurred to me. On top of biomes, what are you gonna do about the Nether structures? Has the Nether/End been generated as well? Because the new update also brings drops that can only be found on Bastions/Fortresses/Cities chests.

I guess you could delete all the chunks people arent using in MCEdit.

Shut your whore mouth.
Silence weeb fággot, you're gonna be one of those tasteless fucks who's gonna use sakura shit because it's oh so fucking anime, your kind should be hunted down and killed.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Silence weeb fággot, you're gonna be one of those tasteless fucks who's gonna use sakura shit because it's oh so fucking anime, your kind should be hunted down and killed.
What if I just want to use the new bamboo blocks to make a vietnamese prison camp for villagers? Give them the John McCain experience.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What if I just want to use the new bamboo blocks to make a vietnamese prison camp for villagers? Give them the John McCain experience.
Also ugly, the only good blocks are the hanging sings and maybe some of the archeology stuff.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Silence weeb fággot, you're gonna be one of those tasteless fucks who's gonna use sakura shit because it's oh so fucking anime
チャッド的の「はい」。

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
there will soon be plenty of wood at spawn. Spruce only, for now anyway.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Silence weeb fággot, you're gonna be one of those tasteless fucks who's gonna use sakura shit because it's oh so fucking anime, your kind should be hunted down and killed
1685147191088.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
567, 122, 243

maybe a spot for the asylum, high up on a snowy mountain

The Rrat

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Yes

I have claimed a mushroom island at 4300, 2100 and there is the end portal, but other than that i don't think anyone is on the right side.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
567, 122, 243

maybe a spot for the asylum, high up on a snowy mountain
150, 150 is an equally good place, and it's closer to spawn.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
RIP io
he keeps lagging to hell and back

Top Bottom