"What's an orifice?"IRyS

The (Potential) MSM Talent Scandal

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Most daming shit in the thread that started as "REEEEEEE SETH GOES TO JAIL FOR EVADING DA TAXEZZZZZ" were allegements of highschool politics. :vesperfacepalm:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Hope Grimmi comes out ok. She is cute and I like her

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Most daming shit in the thread that started as "REEEEEEE SETH GOES TO JAIL FOR EVADING DA TAXEZZZZZ" were allegements of highschool politics. :vesperfacepalm:
I dindu nuffin

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'll note, as a reminder to non-Americans, that a company can be incorporated in all 50 States and all have different databases. It can be really hard to track down where a company is, technically, currently operating from. Though a CEO with a large tax judgment, of any company, is a massive red flag.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'll note, as a reminder to non-Americans, that a company can be incorporated in all 50 States and all have different databases. It can be really hard to track down where a company is, technically, currently operating from. Though a CEO with a large tax judgment, of any company, is a massive red flag.
Apparently, "forfeited company" in different states mean completely different things. In Maryland this label doesn't indicate anything at all about actual operations, for LLC at least.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Krimbo has a thread on Seth

Archive
Archive 2
Unfortunately I don't know what the deleted part said.
Coquis addition

Archive

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Archive
Archive 2
Coquis addition

Archive

Krimbo...

Fuck this shit, I'll let ol' dead legend Norm say what I feel about all of this:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So the current /vt/ thread about this has apparently discovered that glitchless.gg, the support link to the saucy.biz hotsauce orders, is another company being run by Seth.
Thread Archive
1714782851436721.png

Between this and the sigbird vs coqmeat tea in that thread
:amepopcorn:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Archive
Archive 2

"In court today getting sued again," doesn't provide any documents from the case, copy of the register, or case number.

Also Crimbo is talking out their ass about LLC protections affecting talents in any meaningful way.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Archive
Archive 2
Coquis addition

Archive

I believe the deleted parts were just tweets with the DMs without offering much context, and suggesting a class action lawsuit for defamation(lol) Here's one more I think he deleted, about moistcr1tikal. It's not even vtuber related, but it's funny enough in case this breaches containment into the dramatuber food chain.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Krimbo has one of the most backpfeifengesicht avatars on social media.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Apparently Purple Keemstar is pitching in, maybe Krimbo fed him some bullshit. I'm not giving this fag a single view, if anyone's interested and wants to write a summary, here it is

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
1715953069681.jpeg

/vt/'s summary of all this.

The lack of talents speaking out on this matter still has me confused. If this company really was rotten, I'd have expected talents to start bailing almost immediately. Something still doesn't add up. I simply don't believe that Krimbo is being honest here about anything related to himself, and False has no reason at all not to exaggerate for the sake of views.

That said, given the shit I've heard about agencies behind the scenes, none of this would at all surprise me if it was in fact true.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
The thread before that post where Krimbo did a 4 hour stream slandering a lot of people and giving info halfway to distort the narrative in his group (Southside) favor was pretty interesting to read. I didn't watch the VOD but there's people that archived it, it might show up somewhere if you look up for it. It would be an interesting stream for you to do some work, Bossman.
Thread link: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/75985864
240517-140207.png

I was sniffing around and from my perception is that this is all gayops to make the "victims" look better.
TL;DR filipino fat simp is trying to make his prospects look good.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

tgmslc

God why does False's Live2D model look so much fuglier than his old 3D model??

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

All I know about this guy is that he made a vid supporting calli's death-to-vtweeters song when everyone else was having a mental breakdown over it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
All I know about this guy is that he made a vid supporting calli's death-to-vtweeters song when everyone else was having a mental breakdown over it.
He also made an educational video about the whole Vtuber tag controversy. As far as I know, the dude has not been involved in any major controversy, and given that, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If Seth is willing to spend some money and is desperate to get this off his back, he can get a CPA to sign an NDA and do an Audit to confirm solvency, though that's going to take a lot of time to hash out and is probably not worth it unless it gets worse. However, I will criticize Kabhaals statement that the "infantilization of myself and colleagues by others has been grossly insulting" given the sheer amount of YouTubers who have lost money in the manner alleged it is reasonable to be concerned, and it's not insulting to assume such even if he himself knows better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom