"Did you guys know? My and Jelly's pairing name is 'Jizzy', what do you guys think?"Dizzy Dokuro
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
My heart goes out for you if for some reason you are on a faggy discord and have to put up with "that gay orgy thing we did at offkai lel" for the next 3 weeks. Then again that's on you for being on discord and not going to offkai in person.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My heart goes out for you if for some reason you are on a faggy discord and have to put up with "that gay orgy thing we did at offkai lel" for the next 3 weeks. Then again that's on you for being on discord and not going to offkai in person.
Truthfully the Discord only talks about Spino now. Thats all the content we need

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
but when the tenth exposé that month about someone molesting kids or animals pops up there's nothing to laugh about any more, it's just horrific.
Definitely why Bossmanjack was a fun one for Jersh to introduce. While he is a worthless slob living in his parents' house, all he ever does is flip his shit after losing his money from gambling and saying goofy shit. No animal or child abuse, no grooming, etc. Just a sperg tard raging and breaking shit. While he can get repetitive, it can be a nice break between updates of grooming allegations of others or updates from the monkey torture group and other horrifying shit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Definitely why Bossmanjack was a fun one for Jersh to introduce. While he is a worthless slob living in his parents' house, all he ever does is flip his shit after losing his money from gambling and saying goofy shit. No animal or child abuse, no grooming, etc. Just a sperg tard raging and breaking shit. While he can get repetitive, it can be a nice break between updates of grooming allegations of others or updates from the monkey torture group and other horrifying shit.
Harmless tards are my favourite tards.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Prostate caught the avian flu, oh no.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
I 'member when I was told as a young lad that the Internet was a scary place and to never tell people your real name/address/etc because you never knew who could be reading your shit (they could ruin your life or KILL YOU bro!).
Now everyone is doing that exact thing and it is more or less encouraged to overshare and being paranoid of "sharing too much" is met with "bro nobody is gonna come to your door and ruin your life lol chill".
Funny thing is people still do that even after Snowden reveled the crap the government was doing, on top of millennials and zoomers being too open about their lives on the internet.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I bring more zero context Proctor posts from groomcord
Screenshot 2024-06-04 201203.png
Screenshot 2024-06-04 201220.png
Screenshot 2024-06-04 201225.png

Stunned But Dumb

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I cursed him with my beaner magic.
khlawhtth1qc1.jpeg

eres un mago frijol, maricón

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If there is one reason to join the groomcord its to see the wild Proctor in action

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If there is one reason to join the groomcord its to see the wild Proctor in action

What is the percentage of people from the groomcord that have never been on the forum?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What is the percentage of people from the groomcord have never been on the forum?
Usually if they haven't been on the forum they are a vtuber. The tricky part is the names as people have different names in there. Like Rinfriend there is Jackisforest. He also will come in with his Jackie account. It aint worth knowing why its pretty retarded ngl

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Like Rinfriend there is Jackisforest. He also will come in with his Jackie account.
Who tf is that? Some 2view?
Edit: Oh it's a newfriend ok.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No he is uh

He is like into crippled bikers or something I dunno, I wasn't really paying attention to that convo at the time :BijouBijou:
How much oversharing is going on these days? Has Proctor done a face reveal yet?

Top Bottom