"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

I didn't find any source because I don't speak Malay, can our fellow @Awoogers find out?
This is so fucking funny.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Buff TF2 mercs are my inspiration for hitting the gym. I mean what guy wouldn't want a physique like this solider here for example
TickTockSoldier2.jpgSoldierfullbody.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
You know, rather than being inspired by Soldier, maybe you should try being inspired by Scout!

Not for uh, any particular reason or anything. Just something to consider trying out!

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
You know, rather than being inspired by Soldier, maybe you should try being inspired by Scout!

Not for uh, any particular reason or anything. Just something to consider trying out!

MegaGFilms is a classic and my inspiration.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

GayKusa

Early Adopter
The only reason to not shower or bathe at the very minimum once a day, preferably twice is if you are in the middle of the wild with no source of water nearby and have to carry any water you'd need to wash. Under that circumstance going for the "three point wash" (unsure about if it has a proper name in English) until you can clean properly is acceptable. If you're afraid of getting dry skin from washing often, then don't use soap every time, just rinse yourself thoroughly with water. Hot water makes you sweat, so as soon as you've dried yourself off afterwards you'll be coated in a fresh new film of sweat, body temp or colder showers are preferable for preventing that.

Basic hygiene isn't difficult, if you have access to plumbing make use of that fact.
I am going to assume that you must be living in some kind of tropical forest if you this showering twice a day is a norm

I will add that I am fully convinced that you don't need to shower everyday in most western climates or also do sports every day (you should shower after every sport, really). But personally, I am fine showering every 2-3 days (I strive to do every 2 days but going 3 days doesn't seem to make a noticeable difference). I sit on my ass all day in a colder climate, so really don't sweat much during a normal day. Body odor is mostly genetic anyways and I seem to be lucky because even when sweaty, I won't start smelling (but I still feel sticky and icky). And hygiene goes beyond how much you shower every day, fresh clothes every day go a long way. That might seem obvious, but I have seen a few people who walk around in the same shirt for more than a week.
Also showering every day is bad for your own skin oils and whatnot so unless you live in like Thailand.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also showering every day is bad for your own skin oils and whatnot
And it can get your immune system out of shape. There is a damn good reason why kids are last to soak in a bathtub when water is full of family germs, across multiple cultures.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I am going to assume that you must be living in some kind of tropical forest if you this showering twice a day is a norm

I will add that I am fully convinced that you don't need to shower everyday in most western climates or also do sports every day (you should shower after every sport, really). But personally, I am fine showering every 2-3 days (I strive to do every 2 days but going 3 days doesn't seem to make a noticeable difference). I sit on my ass all day in a colder climate, so really don't sweat much during a normal day. Body odor is mostly genetic anyways and I seem to be lucky because even when sweaty, I won't start smelling (but I still feel sticky and icky). And hygiene goes beyond how much you shower every day, fresh clothes every day go a long way. That might seem obvious, but I have seen a few people who walk around in the same shirt for more than a week.
Also showering every day is bad for your own skin oils and whatnot so unless you live in like Thailand.
1718566104316.png
You niggas need to stop coping about your lack of higyene. Don't normalize this shit, you got enough money to pay for the water bill.
The winter excuse is already bad, I live in a region that go between -10~35C, pigs open their jackets and the plagued winds come forward, but that "showering everyday is bad for your health" bullshit, are you fucking retarded? You're carrying all that sweat (yes, skin perspire even without liquid sweat, shocking) and dead skin to your clothes and your bedsheets, if you're ok with living in a pigsty, fine, but don't expect anyone approaching you without a 10ft pole.
You need to shower 5 times a day under scalding water to fuck up your skin oils, stop it. :gsh:
I bet you fuckers got yellow pillows and think that's normal.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

View attachment 71831
You niggas need to stop coping about your lack of higyene. Don't normalize this shit, you got enough money to pay for the water bill.
The winter excuse is already bad, I live in a region that go between -10~35C, pigs open their jackets and the plagued winds come forward, but that "showering everyday is bad for your health" bullshit, are you fucking retarded? You're carrying all that sweat (yes, skin perspire even without liquid sweat, shocking) and dead skin to your clothes and your bedsheets, if you're ok with living in a pigsty, fine, but don't expect anyone approaching you without a 10ft pole.
You need to shower 5 times a day under scalding water to fuck up your skin oils, stop it. :gsh:
I bet you fuckers got yellow pillows and think that's normal.

Fragrant hag Geega is enjoying the last Steam NextFest day with some random demos

Cleanest hag Sasha is continuing her grind on DQX

Lavander-scented demon Josa is rebranding to Miri, path to become a spidergirl, playing some NES stuff today

I won't even link Para today just to show how disgusted I am about this topic. Fucking gringos.

Half of your post fits better elsewhere. Prime example of the new thread title being more confusing than it's worth.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Half of your post fits better elsewhere. Prime example of the new thread title being more confusing than it's worth.
I got mixed up again because some mod is a dumbass and renamed it "The General Banter" and my single-cell brain cannot separate it from "General Thread" when looking at tabs. I'll edit it.

Eureka

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Given the protagonist of this thread fucking died :urtearingmeapart: I guess its time to go back to Proctor watching

I know what he is referring to but its clear others don't so kek
proctorgate.png

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I miss Neganon, uuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And it can get your immune system out of shape. There is a damn good reason why kids are last to soak in a bathtub when water is full of family germs, across multiple cultures.
You would not survive in mesopotamia

Even those fuckers bathed daily jesus

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You would not survive in mesopotamia
Even those fuckers bathed daily jesus
In mesopotamia i would bathe daily all year round too. But i am not there. It's all depend on climate.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I miss Neganon, uuuuuuuuuu
What happen to Niganon? Is there some lore that I missed? Or are they just dipping after that Kiki shitshow thread?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
What happen to Niganon? Is there some lore that I missed? Or are they just dipping after that Kiki shitshow thread?
It was the Kiki thing, yeah. Happened over at the Discord. Here's the collage Proctor put together.
Naganon_gets_BTFOd_v1.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Proctor goes to church, gross.

Negzana

Top Bottom