"Neeeeeeeeeee"Uruha Rushia & Amamiya Nazuna
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I used to be active on MyProAna, it shut down in 2022 and the revival just isn't the same
I need new vtuber friends and this place seemed like somewhere where I'm not gonna get banned for not trying to "heal" or whatever
>MyProAna

Isn't that one of those sites where teenage girls talk about how cool it is to starve themselves? This one might be a full-on menhera.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
image.png

What's the lore here? I'm too lazy to search.
I think it was... a holdover of that one time we all pretended to be @TinyKusa for like a week? After that we had a copycat fad someone started of pretending to be other random people and our boy fortnitesmasher decided to copy Hff, but that fad (like all copycats) lasted like a day so nobody remembers it. I guess he never bothered to change back?

Some people like godzilla also took a while to change back (laziness) so we had a bunch of stray Tinykusas running around for like a month afterwards :SelenHAHAhere:
That was fun...

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think it was... a holdover of that one time we all pretended to be @TinyKusa for like a week? After that we had a copycat fad someone started of pretending to be other random people and our boy fortnitesmasher decided to copy Hff, but that fad (like all copycats) lasted like a day so nobody remembers it. I guess he never bothered to change back?

Some people like godzilla also took a while to change back (laziness) and we had a bunch of stray Tinykusas running around for like a month afterwards :SelenHAHAhere:
That was fun...
I still think that the tinykusa haachama should be the default pfp for newbies

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
>MyProAna

Isn't that one of those sites where teenage girls talk about how cool it is to starve themselves? This one might be a full-on menhera.
Ye but it's not all teenage girls, I wasn't joking about being a mess

Should I actually join the discord? Forum discords usually are pretty dead in my experience

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Should I actually join the discord? Forum discords usually are pretty dead in my experience
Join if you want to read constant faggotry and failed attempts at grooming vtubers.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

your PFP gives me glownígger vibes
:guraeating:

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Idk the mainstream vtuber blacklist or smth
Like 2 guys know about this forum and every vtuber here is under vpn and a fake name so like
Besides lists are the nyfco thing, nobody except them takes these seriously

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If I'm not in the same list as Bill Cosby and Uncle Ted then I'm not interested.
You're on the Nazi list along with anyone else that doesn't post about how much they love leftist politics on twitter.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It's thinspo look it up
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm gonna be blunt here, deciding to overshare your bizarre anorexia obsession within your first day here is absolute lolcow behaviour and is arguably the worst first impression I've got from any new user on the forum - which is impressive, given we once had a guy who signed up exclusively to accuse one of our users of liking Yamanba cock.

I don't know if the other people who've interacted with you are either too civil to say anything or just don't understand what you're talking about, but I have no interest in humouring someone who thinks starving themselves until they're underweight as a fashion statement is respectable behaviour - especially when they try to play it off as some cute "teehee I'm a girlfailure mess, come fix me uwu" thing. The Discordfags can adopt you if they want, but I think everything about how you present yourself is exceptional.

You should apply for Nijisanji.

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm gonna be blunt here, deciding to overshare your bizarre anorexia obsession within your first day here is absolute lolcow behaviour and is arguably the worst first impression I've got from any new user on the forum - which is impressive, given we once had a guy who signed up exclusively to accuse one of our users of liking Yamanba cock.

I don't know if the other people who've interacted with you are either too civil to say anything or just don't understand what you're talking about, but I have no interest in humouring someone who thinks starving themselves until they're underweight as a fashion statement is respectable behaviour - especially when they try to play it off as some cute "teehee I'm a girlfailure mess, come fix me uwu" thing. The Discordfags can adopt you if they want, but I think everything about how you present yourself is exceptional.

You should apply for Nijisanji.
I don't wanna be fixed thanks
Unfortunately anorexia and vtubers are my entire personality at this point so I don't have much else to share about myself
To the second post, I was explaining what my pfp was
I don't expect to be buddies with everyone here, I came here specifically so I wouldn't get banned for not improving myself
Let's just talk about vtubers

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom