"Thank God we started this stream with Islamic terrorist musicals"Kirschey
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
You know the only meat picture we have of meat pippa is as a preteen
Wait, the one with family? But she's tall af on that photo. Actually slenderman wtf

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I for one look forward to seeing the phantom of offkai in the inevitable vtuber iceberg videos.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wait, the one with family? But she's tall af on that photo. Actually slenderman wtf
More a minor than preteen I think she's like 13 maybe 14 might be 12. I didn't burn her exact age into memory at any rate she was way too young to be making statements about whether she is or will be attractive.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Wasn't able to get on the forum until now. It was nice to see Pippa again, I missed the silly rabbit :pomuLove:

Bronze

I woke up to read Utano Pandora, of all people, has willingly interacted with Pippa and have no idea what to think of it. At least Coni, Hylo etc interacted with her on twitter so I can see them doing it. But I'm pretty certain Pandora hasn't for quite some time at least, if she ever did.
Well she did way long ago. I'm suprised, but if Pippa's happy with interacting her and others, that's fine by me
E: Damn that's one weird collab

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I am Pippaposting; Pippa would like this I bet:

...myself as well at times.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If she doesn't want to shit on offkai that's fine but telling people if they want to fix offkai they should spend thousands on flights and hotel and then spend the weekend volunteering for the con is insane.
sweet the progs win again thanks inaction andy!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Her list of 50 vtubers is actually the list of people who have DM'd her that she hasn't responded to yet.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I woke up to read Utano Pandora, of all people, has willingly interacted with Pippa and have no idea what to think of it. At least Coni, Hylo etc interacted with her on twitter so I can see them doing it. But I'm pretty certain Pandora hasn't for quite some time at least, if she ever did.
Well she did way long ago. I'm suprised, but if Pippa's happy with interacting her and others, that's fine by me
E: Damn that's one weird collab

You did notice that this is a tweet from 2021, right?

Bronze

You did notice that this is a tweet from 2021, right?
Yes. All her interactions with Pippa that I found by searching her tweets are from 2021. I haven't seen her interacting with Phase in general, which is why I'm suprised she even approached Pippa during Offkai, let alone offered something nice.
As for collab; seeing Pandora together with Kiki and Pippa was something I never expected. I can't even imagine her getting along with them, now or back then

Last edited:

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I am Pippaposting; Pippa would like this I bet:

Whenever I'm losing it I usually start making almost the exact same sounds this bird makes

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
that broad is cute. who is she and why is fighting with lidl?
Stop being a whore, and that's PaladinBoo, formerly RangerBoo, and she's crazy, not the adorable kind of crazy like Pippa either.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You fucking do it then femboy
Maybe next year but Sakana's gotta let me sleep in his room and feed me cans of beans, preferably garbanzo.

DTrp

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
do you know the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea is?
It's the same thing. There are less common chickpea types (smaller, thicker skin) that you probably wouldn't see sold as garbonzo beans, but it's still not wrong to call them garbonzo beans because they're both informal names for the same thing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Looks like she has a twitch stream up for tomorrow

kingcaid

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Top Bottom