"The age of 30 is in demand !!"Houshou Marine
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

DTrp

utano pandora offered pippa drugs.

also, what happened to abi kadabura?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Utano Pandora offered something very nice at OffKai"

Please Pippa, you might be fucking gross sometimes, but you can do better than one of the Cyberlive drama queens.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What was the point of this list again. I already forgot

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Eat em and breed em

I need help
also, what happened to abi kadabura?
She graduated and said she got an offer she couldn't refuse regarding being a comedian

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I like how ever since his rename people just call Uwo "Slabman"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's a tough balance because SJWs will follow you everywhere and try to ruin everything you like so you do need to show resistance when they arrive, but it's also not healthy for your own mental wellbeing to be fighting about everything all the time. It's frustrating because those fuckers can spend every minute of their life spreading their shit, but if you actually have anything going on in your life like a job or a good relationship with your family, you're disadvantaged in time alone.
That's true, it's an issue that one side can devote so much energy and time to causing shit, but it's a losing mentality to throw the baby out with the bathwater each time they cause an issue. I think I said it before but most people don't care and don't pay attention, so if each time something like this happens one side completely withdraws it will just lead to one side controlling everything mainstream. Pippa is very right in that if you do want change you have to participate and be a good influence as wars are fought and won by small percentages, not by the population as a whole, and trying to drag the general population into a shitstorm by being loud isn't effective.

Or to put it into context, don't be a Balldo by bridging every bridge when someone causes you a problem.

DTrp

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DogBone

Pippa is very right in that if you do want change you have to participate and be a good influence as wars are fought and won by small percentages, not by the population as a whole, and trying to drag the general population into a shitstorm by being loud isn't effective.
The issue, and this is true of all institutions, is the people at the top. I don't know a lot about Offkai, but i remember seeing bits of Kirsche talking about it. The way she talks about it, it seems like even the organizers were okay with it. You're right that based people should infiltrate them, but it doesn't matter much if the people in charge are also an enemy.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The issue, and this is true of all institutions, is the people at the top. I don't know a lot about Offkai, but i remember seeing bits of Kirsche talking about it. The way she talks about it, it seems like even the organizers were okay with it. You're right that based people should infiltrate them, but it doesn't matter much if the people in charge are also an enemy.

Their bullshit reasons signaled that, yeah, they are pro-gay shit.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Thirstposting is Gay
Deep voice pippa does things to my :pippasquish:

lvl8

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's like we can't denounce and hate all of phase for the actions of @superduper as Rie.
What has Rie done that's bad anyways? She's a perfect uwu bean whose done nothing wrong! Just ask my friend Thhrang, he'll vouge vouch for me!

DTrp

pippa...

...poor drunk rabbit crying in lisa's arms about being a bad friend.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The problem is there's no insider to confirm how true that is. Not knowing what made them act on the decision or to what extent they actually supported it, gives very little ability to action upon anything.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom