"Jesus Christ Lumi"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Superphobic Kiki LOVE :pomuLove:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Playing devil's advocate here, but I get why she's so down on the OffKai reaction. She's a shut-in who finally picked up the energy to leave the house, probably had the best few days of her life hanging out with her friends, then immediately gets back to people demanding she disavows everything and gets involved in an internet slapfight over it. It's an emotional rollercoaster and the drama is obviously the lowest part of it.

Sure, she should've just given a "no comment" or "I don't want to talk about the drama" rather than downplaying it, but she's a woman and they do shit like that.
I'd go even further and say she's right that you can't just always be miserable and angry all the time about everything for the bad things that happen when it's a big thing with a lot of moving parts. It's like we can't denounce and hate all of phase for the actions of @superduper as Rie.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Playing devil's advocate here, but I get why she's so down on the OffKai reaction. She's a shut-in who finally picked up the energy to leave the house, probably had the best few days of her life hanging out with her friends, then immediately gets back to people demanding she disavows everything and gets involved in an internet slapfight over it. It's an emotional rollercoaster and the drama is obviously the lowest part of it.

Sure, she should've just given a "no comment" or "I don't want to talk about the drama" rather than downplaying it, but she's a woman and they do shit like that.
I think this is the most accurate take so far. In her mind offkai the organizer and offkai the experience itself are intertwined and this is why she defends it

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Yea, that chicks computer caught fire today

Security

Not beating the racist allegations today, Pippa. :smugpipi:

Sven

20 chuuba's in and no Sleepy, no Sheepy, no Sena

She clearly hates them all

azlk

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Atlas

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY FROOT

Security

She put Froot's name next to Best Girl Korone.

Was this intentional, Pippa? You're targeting me like this, aren't you?

DTrp

20 chuuba's in and no Sleepy, no Sheepy, no Sena

She clearly hates them all
she's just going to glance at chat now. cheatkin cheetah

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd go even further and say she's right that you can't just always be miserable and angry all the time about everything for the bad things that happen when it's a big thing with a lot of moving parts. It's like we can't denounce and hate all of phase for the actions of @superduper as Rie.
It's a tough balance because SJWs will follow you everywhere and try to ruin everything you like so you do need to show resistance when they arrive, but it's also not healthy for your own mental wellbeing to be fighting about everything all the time. It's frustrating because those fuckers can spend every minute of their life spreading their shit, but if you actually have anything going on in your life like a job or a good relationship with your family, you're disadvantaged in time alone.

azlk

Because you got one guyed Pippa

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chat shouting vtubers with out realizing the goal is to see if she can list 50 by herself

Chinchilla Chinchilla Chinchilla

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
JUUUUNNNIII AAAAAAAHHHH

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She kind of sounds like that surfer fish from spongebob in some aspects

DogBone

Joshua Conner Moon is technically a vtuber now.
The question is what his true model is. Would his character be the slobbermutt or News Hamster?

Eureka

Atlas

Top Bottom