"Mamabear is very concerned about weird people online; What she doesn't know is that I'm also weird"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Unseiso Dragon

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ahem,

I MISS PIPPA, UUUUUUUUUU.

That is all.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've changed my profile banner to be more apt regarding recent events.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The MATI thread's been fun today. I ship Reticule and Lidl Drip, they deserve each other.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The moral of the story is that every one's retarded especially Pippa (Still love that retard)
Chinchilla live in half an hour anyone need some acoustic therapy

Eureka

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Learn to torrent, you idiot...
I'm gonna defend Pippa here and say; I do know Piracy is on an incline again, because streaming services are becoming Cable TV 2.0 but, outside of Anime, I have no knowledge of where the fuck everyone is going to torrent their shit in 2024. AFAIK every other torrenting site that was popular within the last 5-7 years has died. I don't know how, or really want to, e-beg anyone for private tracker invites. And most private trackers tend to be moderated by retards that (very understandably) really heavily gatekeep their shit.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm gonna defend Pippa here and say; I do know Piracy is on an incline again, because streaming services are becoming Cable TV 2.0 but, outside of Anime, I have no knowledge of where the fuck everyone is going to torrent their shit in 2024. AFAIK every other torrenting site that was popular within the last 5-7 years has died. I don't know how, or really want to, e-beg anyone for private tracker invites. And most private trackers tend to be moderated by retards that (very understandably) really heavily gatekeep their shit.
You can find pretty much anything on piratebay like always.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You can stream torrents really easy these days with something like stremio or kodi. Issue is you probably can't watch a 50gb remux file with a vpn. But streaming service quality is pretty garbage at times so it's not really that bad to watch a smaller file. I don't really bother torrenting movies these days because I don't feel like having to wait for it to download.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
You just go to r/piracy megathread and find the category you need.
Alternatively just turn on Google translate and use rutracker for everything

lvl8

The moral of the story is that every one's retarded especially Pippa (Still love that retard)
Chinchilla live in half an hour anyone need some acoustic therapy

Why the fuck is she talking about findom?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Why the fuck is she talking about findom?
Some one typed it in chat. she learned how to use urban dictionary. She wanted to know what it meant.

Edit As for why someone said findom we seem to have significant number of kirsche fans as regulars

Last edited:

Eureka

Spergatory

Early Adopter
In response

This is why family is a pain in the ass sometimes. :fishmandispair:
I feel her struggle, but I'm still not using these shitty apps if I don't personally have to.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Stunned But Dumb

JyZrcH7.png

Phase Friend Null just did a fetish tier list on stream.
A guro enjoyer I see

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
honestly Josh is probably a Jelly viewer at this point, I think their autisms sync up to some degree
Probably watched her Rust coding stream earlier. And her Space Station 13 stream a few weeks back.
:smugina:

Top Bottom