"I never wanna goon again"Chromuchromu
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jigs up boys, they're onto us! Finally figured out we've been astroturfing the /r/hololive for months in the hopes that on the rare chance someone at hololive remembers the sub exists and see's the posts it'll make the collab happen.
1lkhdnjfai.png
That whole thread is full of mental illness but that longlupro chumbud is extremely deranged. Truly the worst Holo fanbase.

JMForte

That whole thread is full of mental illness but that longlupro chumbud is extremely deranged. Truly the worst Holo fanbase.
Fun Fact: Some anon posted on /pcg/ how the number thread was sperging out about this same exact reddit post. Another fun fact, they had the same complaints as these redditors.

Bronze

I'm generally ambivalent about the possibility of Pippa getting a Hololive live collab for a few reasons but now I am quietly hoping for one simply because the seethe would be incredible
Sometimes I wonder who she could collab with among bigger talents if she didn't have the "I'm poisoning them with my existence" mindset. As long as she has it, only way a Hololive collab can happen is if one of them stealth joins a collab she's in and that's not happening

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Keep your right-wing pickmetuber well away from Holo, thank you.

The nigga has Watame and Fauna in his little banner. Fauna has stated she knows Pippa and Watame sang her happy birthday and knows she's a vtuber...

Pippa's infiltrated into his favorites. It's so over RedditFags.
:faunacry:

JMForte

Sometimes I wonder who she could collab with among bigger talents if she didn't have the "I'm poisoning them with my existence" mindset. As long as she has it, only way a Hololive collab can happen is if one of them stealth joins a collab she's in and that's of course not happening
Even if she didn't have that mindset, and a collab was set up it would still be a complete shit show with backlash that would go beyond the backlash when Veibae had a collab set up.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
As long as she has it, only way a Hololive collab can happen is if one of them stealth joins a collab she's in and that's not happening

Don't underestimate Ollie.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
The fabled Pippa Pipkins! Queen of terror! :icanfixher:

JMForte

This on top of her mask rant is kind of funny.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This on top of her mask rant is kind of funny.

You're thinking of the wrong stuff Pippa, the koreans didn't protest the government, they tried to stop those animals from getting into their stores

JMForte

You're thinking of the wrong stuff Pippa, the koreans didn't protest the government, they tried to stop those animals from getting into their stores
It's even funnier when you realize they were basically waiting for the National Guard and were happy when they arrived.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fun Fact: Some anon posted on /pcg/ how the number thread was sperging out about this same exact reddit post. Another fun fact, they had the same complaints as these redditors.
The reddit to 4chan spectrum has its own horseshoe theory, after all.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I just checked the first two minutes of this and he seems more annoyed at her godawful gameplay than her starting an ethical CP spiel :whatastory:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I must admit that I have slowly and begrudgingly reversed my opinion on FIllian. She's pretty entertaining and her high energy is a good contrast to most of the phase Vtubers I watch. This stream with Sakana has been pretty good.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I must admit that I have slowly and begrudgingly reversed my opinion on FIllian. She's pretty entertaining and her high energy is a good contrast to most of the phase Vtubers I watch. This stream with Sakana has been pretty good.
She's the Joe Rogan of Vtubing. How enjoyable a stream is depends on who she collabs with.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't think I could stand to watch her solo, but I do agree. I didn't have a high opinion of her before, but she can be pretty entertaining in collabs. Her banter with marimari_EN especially has been great.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
open filian stream, shes yelling about something

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Lisa has emphatically denied she was responsible for coaching Pippa to her Connect Four demise. From 37m50s to about ~41m.

Top Bottom