"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Its all part of the Pippaverse. Like Bruce Wayne before he became Batman. :ameliaThink:
so you want pippa to be more like bruce wayne? i get you *wink*

anyway, you think papakin and mamakin would like the book of mormon? or are they more of a Wicked?

Bronze

Anyway, we've talked plenty about the Pippantagonists. Who are the certified Pippals?
Are we talking about Vtubers? If so I would count Henya, Filian, Kirsche, Lisa as certain ones that come to my mind.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Are we talking about Vtubers? If so I would count Henya, Filian, Kirsche, Lisa as certain ones that come to my mind.
Sleepy, chromu, marimari.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

lvl8

So the girls Pippa has not met in person from gen 1 are Uruka, Michiru and Lori?

Watched a Shiina clip.

Lori is also with them. So other than Michiru, Pippa has met everyone from gen 1.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sektur Catchup:

Last edited:

Salado

kingcaid

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I promise if Jim ever takes loss of his senses and releases a version of the hat like that that I'll buy you one as part of your Pippa thread janniform. :smugpipi:
I rewound Ralph's stream and he actually played the fucking Pizza Tower moment. For, like, an hour.
image.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
I feel like if it does come up it's going to devolve into PPP autistically trying to make a cause out of this only for no one to care.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel like if it does come up it's going to devolve into PPP autistically trying to make a cause out of this only for no one to care.
Skimmed their announcement tweet today, seems they have a full show about Rekieta and other sektur shit.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I don't like any of these people.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Can we get a "Reticule moment" react for creepy posts? I feel like its warranted at this point and would have a lot of use for both throwing at him, and for particularly off their meds chat and twitter posts.
We already have the 'horrifying' and 'wtf' and 'meds' and 'autism' and 'dumb' and 'bonk' and 'mati' and 'bait' and 'coolstory' reacts. Do you not think this palette of negativity to select from is sufficient?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
PPP is literally the troglodyte that debated flamenco and lost so badly that it restarted his career, only for him to piss it away again. I do not see this ending well for them if this continues, given their history.

kingcaid

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Adjacent.

He knows it wasn't the "vtuber freaks"

I'm kind of surprised that Josh didn't know that WWII is considered "the good war" across nearly the entire political spectrum in the US and any talk from "the US intentionally oil embargoed Japan with extreme demands they would never agree to with the hopes of Japan doing something to give an excuse to enter the war" to even the more tepid criticism of "maybe targeting civilians with firebomings and nuclear weapons may have been unnecessary evils and possibly war crimes" causes tons of people from boomercons to ultra progressives to really sperg the fuck out and he most likely was mass reported from that take more than anything else said.

Top Bottom