"Geese are birds but I don't think ducks are, ducks are duck"Mysta Rias
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

DogBone

Now she's getting a bit peeved herself over people disagreeing
Pippa can say that isn't what she said, but she's sucking the con's dick and saying "Oh, it can't be helped because it's the volunteers..." meanwhile, it's clear from what Kirsche said that the people in charge had beef, too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hell yeah secret shoutout to kiwis

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I never watch streams Pippa:smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa just confirmed it: she HATES us!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Pippa can say that isn't what she said, but she's sucking the con's dick and saying "Oh, it can't be helped because it's the volunteers..." meanwhile, it's clear from what Kirsche said that the people in charge had beef, too.
the benefit to phase outweighs rhe cons. more fanart and suckers paying a premium for foam cardboard.

RedRage

Huh, wonder if this has to do with Kirsche shitting on the people who were upset about her naming Pippa? That lash out about not dragging capipi into shit feels like it might be.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Or, management told her it's a bad look for the brand to attack a convention run by volunteers for the actions of a couple of vermintide.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa this is a problem that can't be solved with "why can't everyone get along", they will not rest until every alt-right nazi is eradicated (they think everyone is a nazi including you)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My cope she is actually being somewhat professional, for the time being at least Phase is in a business relationship with Off-Kai and until that is officially broken being seen shitting on them is a bad look.
Or, management told her it's a bad look for the brand to attack a convention run by volunteers for the actions of a couple of vermintide.
Then it'd be better to not comment on it at all rather than to talk in circles and downplay obvious problems.

DTrp

She was doing good, but then she started taking the bait. This proves (to me at least) that it does frustrate her. I feel for her and wouldn't want to talk about it either tbdesu.

famous artist pipkun

the move is to do the usual doxing and archive let the blood in the water clean up the trash. if niji did things my way, doki would be dead

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

We shall be Pippa's spine. Separately we are weak but together we form a mighty fаggot.

DogBone

If that's the case, it shouldn't be mentioned at all. In fact, I would've thought making another stream about it would be a bad idea because the people who didn't go only have the drama to talk about.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Then it'd be better to not comment on it at all rather than to talk in circles and downplay obvious problems.
Sure but... she's a woman, after all.

Sven

Yes it would, but I counter point with woman

Also she is not going to get away with never mentioning it, her audience is not good at the concept of reading the room and will just keep bringing it up.

FlappyBat

I wouldn't bring it up in chat, but she's begging for people to outrage post by having kirsche in the vid.

Also, support the people who hate you or cuck to those that do and throw you out is a shit take.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa wants jar merch..

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"'What was the smell like at Offkai?' I don't know."

JMForte

Huh, wonder if this has to do with Kirsche shitting on the people who were upset about her naming Pippa? That lash out about not dragging capipi into shit feels like it might be.
I think it's clear that Pippa doesn't want to be involved in any kind of drama, and she's said as much.

Top Bottom