"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
thhrang has yo be persomality

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I appreciate the fact that he got banned because despite his jew nature, he didn't like the implications of raising another man's kids. So after the initial comment he couldnt contain himself from the edit which led to his ban. It was like watching a rabbit work itself into a heart attack. It was pretty... wholesome!

:robertudrink:
:kroniidrinking:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How did Fishman get all the money for all those tables?
In Canada, first you get the women, then you get the coffee, then you get the tables

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Did anyone sign up for phase wars? roster is posted.
I don't like the games there; if it were crab game or jong or something maybe I would

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't like the games there; if it were crab game or jong or something maybe I would
Yeah, I considered the animal game but I don't want to sign up and then punk out if that games full. I'd rather just enjoy the streams.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Nyana says Pippa will be apart of her concert thing again. Delayed until next month though

famous artist pipkun

How did Fishman get all the money for all those tables?
selling pre orders, lotta retarded simps donating money.

famous artist pipkun

Yeah, I considered the animal game but I don't want to sign up and then punk out if that games full. I'd rather just enjoy the streams.
is pippa going to try this time?

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
i considered joining tismcraft for lumi's team but then I found out it's happening the one weekend of the last decade I'll be away

DogBone

Vote for his personality to be Pippa so he can just masturbate to the idea of the meats and leave us alone
I think his next personality should be a cowboy. Lots of apostrophes when he's saying thangs like "ain't."

"Boy, howdy, I tell you what. There ain't nothing better on a cold desert night than to gather 'round the campfire, eating baked beans and watchin' a Pippa stream."

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Don't think this was posted, but looks like we get a Pippa, Lumi, Filian, and Dokibird collab Wednesday next week. Will Pippa be on their best behavior? Or will it descend into Yabcast territory with Filian and Doki. Can't wait to see.

Timestamped

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
i hope pippa goes full conspiracy theorist, that's fun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope Doki just starts sperging about how hot Starscream is just to throw a curve ball on who acts autistic first

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Top Bottom