"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Saturnus

haha it's unou

RedRage

bro thinks Pippa is concerned about sleeping at a healthy time.
No, but I figure she might still be anxious about long flights overseas. Given how she worked herself up about the whole closet thing she talked about, its not like its out of the realm of possibilities.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I wonder if Pippa's made her way back already or if we'll be getting more laptop scuff mic.
I hope it's the scuffed mic, the quality is worse but she doesn't sound like a femboy because of the filters :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have just realized the Capippicord apparently has the same birthday as Hitler. What did they mean by this?
1713631761656.png

RedRage

DogBone

I have just realized the Capippicord apparently has the same birthday as Hitler. What did they mean by this?
View attachment 68370
If Pippa streama on uncle Adolf's birthday, I would be so happy. She also wouldn't be beating the allegations.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
If Pippa streama on uncle Adolf's birthday, I would be so happy. She also wouldn't be beating the allegations.
image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I wonder if Pippa's made her way back already or if we'll be getting more laptop scuff mic.
I think Tenma confirmed that she was on her way back to Europe so Pippa might have left at the same time.
If jetlag messes her up we might get some late streams.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I miss Kirsche. She didn't go anywhere, but I'm fucking lazy and hate Twitch so I rarely watch her live.

...you know she always multicasts, right? She's streaming on YouTube when she's streaming on Twitch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think Tenma confirmed that she was on her way back to Europe so Pippa might have left at the same time.
If jetlag messes her up we might get some late streams.
Tenmas already home

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RedRage

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Salado

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
we need pippa ears on one of these two
muh.jpg

RedRage

>Pippa stops playing jong
>Henya does another jong stream the same day Khubie does her tournament
What do you call this talent?

kingcaid

>Pippa stops playing jong
>Henya does another jong stream the same day Khubie does her tournament
What do you call this talent?
Pippa is a grinching bitch that responded to the tourny tweet that she would play and I do not care if she's dying from jet lag or not. :annoyedpippa:

Top Bottom