"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

RedRage

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Ok I downloaded the audio, if Pippa yeets the vod and nobody else steps up, ping me here or on groomcord, I'll upload it somewhere

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The event farm has burned me out, thats probably all I'll be jonging until I finish it.
speaking of

is the BA event ongoing?

RedRage

Awoogers

Yeah, started on the 16th, people thought that would be Pippa's first stream back.
yeah since ive been seeing a bunch of shirokos and hoshinos in my feed so i was curious

i just really like BA

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Awoogers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
at least she's not an arknights addict?

RedRage

Awoogers

This might not be the place for it but I'm actually curious: how did gachafag paypigs come to exist? As in, what alchemy did advertisers do upon the human psyche to make this shit a viable business model? It's easy to say "lol elder scrolls horse armour started it" but I watched in horror as my friends in high school willingly shelled out money for LoL skins. Is it just a different flavour of retards buying expensive clothes to flex?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
This might not be the place for it but I'm actually curious: how did gachafag paypigs come to exist? As in, what alchemy did advertisers do upon the human psyche to make this shit a viable business model? It's easy to say "lol elder scrolls horse armour started it" but I watched in horror as my friends in high school willingly shelled out money for LoL skins. Is it just a different flavour of retards buying expensive clothes to flex?

sexually attractive anime women and men, next question

RedRage

Weeb + Gambing + okay gameplay that triggers number go up + sunk cost

Awoogers

Weeb + Gambing + okay gameplay that triggers number go up + sunk cost
this

and on some cases story and the community sorrounding it

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
No fucking way man, eurofags are whaling on BIG FUTBOL GAME MESSI MESSI MESSI as well

economists have figured out that if you give people ways to spend money on their specific hyperfixation, to obtain things related to their specific hyperfixation, they will likely do so - doubly so if they are pressured with limited-time offers and FOMO marketing

it's why certain individuals can spend tens of thousands of dollars on WWE mobile games over time, because it's not done all at once - it's done through micro-payments, a dollar here, twenty bucks there, it all adds up

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Goddamnit I missed the stream, this is what I get for not being an all-seeing psychic clairvoyant.

e:

Bronze

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"likely no streams the rest of the week but who knows"
And thus begins 24/7 guerrilla watch.

Awoogers

Goddamnit I missed the stream, this is what I get for not being an all-seeing psychic clairvoyant.

e:

to be fair it was a surprise for most of us as well

someone posted on the groomcord thats why i knew of it

Top Bottom