"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You guys don't just reed the latest page in this thread? You read all of it, everyday? :shiinastare:
It's always just Henri: something kind of gross, everyone else : eeew that's gross henri, over and over and over

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Things could be far worse than watching and talking about vtubers, like being addicted to crack, or much worse, HRT.
@RedRage should learn to accept where he is.
this thread is a trash heap of thhrang and reticule posting. outside of illegal shit it cant get worse. someone making a meat pippa burger would be content compare to the usual pipoffdays

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh...
image.png
image.png

image.png

Edit: RedRage denies being that anon. I don't want to spread misinformation so I've put a crossout on the quotes.
Don't leave us @RedRage the meat woman shall return and you shall feel her love once more!

Wait, why is @thhrang basing his name off of mine? I do not consent to being her oshi.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Awoogers

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We hit the point of the thread where we tismlooped(?)

It is however the usual since its an off day
We 'tismed to cross the schism of the long wait and soon we'll be rewarded with the marvelous meats.

Awoogers

We 'tismed to cross the schism of the long wait and soon we'll be rewarded with the marvelous meats.
I was literally going to agree until that last fucking sentence

Fuck you

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Awoogers

It was all one sentence you ESL sea monkey.
My goals are beyond your understanding

Anyways is the rabbit on nipponland? Didn't she say that she had plans to go there?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
My goals are beyond your understanding
What's with Flips always pretending to be Machiavelli?

Anyways is the rabbit on nipponland? Didn't she say that she had plans to go there?
Probably not, she has a fear of traveling out of the country so anything like that would be much more planned out. Most likely a mix of bad ISP combined with other life matters. Maybe she got tired of being beholden to living with her parents and got her own place, so she's moving, as that would let her fix her ISP issues without forcing them to change their data plans. That or she's hunting me down to finally put me in her basement as her captured husband meats.

mist

Pippa retweet

Pippa fans are FAT!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

Pippa retweet

Pippa fans are FAT!

I mean most of the jacked men in the fanbase are kampainikkis so the fat goes to the yabbit

That or the femboys there's no in between somehow

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Probably not, she has a fear of traveling out of the country so anything like that would be much more planned out. Most likely a mix of bad ISP combined with other life matters. Maybe she got tired of being beholden to living with her parents and got her own place, so she's moving, as that would let her fix her ISP issues without forcing them to change their data plans. That or she's hunting me down to finally put me in her basement as her captured husband meats.
She's been talking about getting ready to go to Japan for a few weeks now, which you'd know if you paid attention to the real Pippa rather than the imaginary version you creep on.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's been talking about getting ready to go to Japan for a few weeks now, which you'd know if you paid attention to the real Pippa rather than the imaginary version you creep on.
In all fairness, didn't she say the Japan thing was a few months out when it was mentioned a couple weeks ago or am I misremembering that? Either way, it's plausible.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In all fairness, didn't she say the Japan thing was a few months out when it was mentioned a couple weeks ago or am I misremembering that? Either way, it's plausible.
iirc she hasn't given an actual timeframe (a rare smart privacy consideration on her part), but Reticule's understanding of the situation being so outdated amused me.

Top Bottom