"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Its hard to imagine Pippa could pilot a drone properly enough for her to be launching deliberate attacks on Israel so I'm left to assume she kicked off ww3 on accident.
I remember one of Ukraine's SAMs landed in a Polish field and killed a farmer or something and WW3 didn't start so eh

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
So how many people ordered the jacket to send to Jim? And will he be buried in one or just tastefully draped over his casket at the funeral?
I'll admit, I had the thought to buy one and send it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter
How is that weird?
She is not your princess, at most her knowledge of your existence boils down to occasionally scrolling through this thread and laughing/feeling moderately uncomfortable at the deranged things you say.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She is not your princess, at most her knowledge of your existence boils down to occasionally scrolling through this thread and laughing/feeling moderately uncomfortable at the deranged things you say.
And all the dog whistling?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Idduno, I was gonna accept Pipprincess as one of the least offensive pet names he's came up with.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Idduno, I was gonna accept Pipprincess as one of the least offensive pet names he's came up with.
Of course now that you have said that there is a good chance he will never use that again

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's a pet name someone might call their wife.

Pippa is not his wife.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's a pet name someone might call their wife.

Pippa is not his wife.
Are you saying Pippa isn't actually a Princess? :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys she can only be Piprincess if she Piprincess Diana's herself, k

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Watching the vods of H.E.L.P play this diet telltale game, honestly? This game is really far up its ass, but these streams have been hilarious. Override is the best mechanic they could've put into this game I don't know whats funnier the suicide fight or the "Was it good" fight but I start laughing anytime the screen distorts for the override. All four of them have had gold standard banter too.

This is why I love watching people play bad games. I don't want to play this crap, but watching someone riff on it?:kiarachefkiss:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Guys she can only be Piprincess if she Piprincess Diana's herself, k
She's my Pippreincess no matter what, the meat matriarch of the household, the duchess of my affection, the goodest of good girl Jewesses.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Reticule do you jews experience nose growth over the years or is it really that big post fetal stage

Just asking I need to do a research on how insane the yids are and how proportionate it is to their nose girth

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reticule do you jews experience nose growth over the years or is it really that big post fetal stage

Just asking I need to do a research on how insane the yids are and how proportionate it is to their nose girth
I'm not a yid, I'm a proper Ashkenazi, so my nose is properly petite like Pippa's perfect chest.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She's my Pippreincess no matter what, the meat matriarch of the household, the duchess of my affection, the goodest of good girl Jewesses.
Can you please stop speaking like the AI prompt?

Topo Chico

Watch: Reticule will catch another ban before Pippa returns to streaming.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Watch: Reticule will catch another ban before Pippa returns to streaming.
I'd blame Pippa if I did, but she's too good of a girl, now on the other hand that Proctor guy, he's a bad stalker child.

Bronze

Top Bottom